How did I met her?

Kayla POV

Its been a month now that Alexys undergo to surgery. She's still unconscious and in a coma. The doctor said that they already remove the tumour from her brain. And its all in her if she really wanted to wake up. But there's a possibilities that she will lost some of her senses. Our wedding was being cancelled also. And I am now 1 month and 3 weeks pregnant. Each day I keep on visiting her. Kevin always keep me company. Our friends keep on encouraging me. Our parents always there for me. Claire even helped me in our company. I can't imagine my life without her. Babe, please come back to me now... I need you. We need you.

Alexys POV

Where am I right now? I haven't seen this place before. I was roaming around about this place because the last time that I know I was in the hospital. Wait? What if? No, it can't be.

"Hello?" I called hoping that there would be some people right here. "Helloooo" I keep repeating. "Hey bestie" a familiar voice greeted me from behind. "Ja---aspeerrr?" I asked surprised. "Hey bestie, its me the one and only" he said while grinning at me. He hugged me then I hug him back. "I missed you so much" I told him while crying. "Hey, I missed you too bestie" he said. "Does it means I am dead?" I asked him "its up to you to decide, however, before you make your choice I have something to tell you" he said, and I nodded. "First, I want you to know that I am so proud of you, you did great man" he said. "I'm sorry Jas for being an asshole before" I told him "I forgave you already" he said. "Thank you for not giving up on me Alex" he said "I know, I made a choice before, but for you right now? You need to get back, it is not your time yet Alex. And you're future wife is waiting for you" he told me. "How did you know?" I asked him "you're love life is my happiness, you think I would just let you left alone in sadness forever?" he said. "Okay okay, so are you a cupid now?" I asked him grinning. "Shut up Anderson" he said annoyed. I just laughed at him. "So, I see you did fall in love to that nemesis of yours" he said grinning. Oh right maybe I can finally remember about her. "Jas, how did I met her?" I asked him, "you really wanna know?" he asked me worried. I nodded, "okay, close your eyes" he told me and so I did.

Flashbacks:

12 years old Alexys is playing tennis in their own tennis court together with her bestfriend Jasper when her dad suddenly called them. They both run towards her dad.

"Hey dad" Alexys greeted her dad. "I have someone to meet you, come with me and Jasper also" her dad said to both of them and they both nodded. "You go ahead Jas I left my phone on the bench" she said to him and he followed Mr. Anderson. After 5 minutes Alexys walks toward where her family was when she was bump to somebody, then they both fell to each other, the blue eyed girl who ages like her is on top of her. When she gained her self she apologized but the girls seems just recovered from crying. Alexys sense that the girl is sad. "I'm sorry" she said again. "its okay" the girl replies back. "By the way I'm Alexys" she told to the girl, "I'm Kayla" she introduced herself while smiling. " nice meeting you Lex, by the way I gotta go" she said while waving goodbye. Then she walks toward where her parents is.
"Dad" she called, "oh, here you are sweetie, dude meet my daughter Alexys" her dad introduced her. "Hello Alex, I'm Kyle, Kyle Fields" he introfuces himself. "Nice to meet you mr. Fields" she said. Then he motioned his family then a familiar person caught her attention. "And meet my daughter Kayla" he said, she was shocked to see that the person who she bumped earlier is one of her father's bestfriends's daughter "You?!" They said in unison. "Oh you meet each other already?" Her dad asked her "yeah" Alexys answered her dad. "Jas, lets go I have to take a shower" and her bestfriends just follow. "Alex, Kayla here is your future wife" her dad told her and she was shocked so did her. "Whaaat?" she asked. But her dad just shrugged. "Fine" she said then walk away. The girl named Kayla is somehow happy that finally her childhood crush will be her future wife....