"Fresh Roses"

Third Person POV

"I found out that your ex-girlfriend Kayla is bearing a twins, don't you think it was yours?" an old man said to his son.
"No pops, but I wished I am the father" the son replied.
"Then you should make a move then" his father encourage him.
"How pops? I heard her fiancee is an Anderson" he said.
"I know, and that's why you should make a move anytime soon or else they will be the most richest person in the world" his father said to him.
"You're a Montez, Eric!" his dad told him.
"And a Montez doesn't backs out" he replied to his dad.
"I'm having dinner with her dad, you come with me" his dad ordered him.
"I wanted to talk about my plans to our both companies" he continued.
"Okay pops" he replied then left his dad.

(Eric Montez, the son of the dirty elite clan mr. Mariano Montez, they said that he is playing dirty tricks when it comes to business. Eric is an only son. He was Kayla's ex-lover more like friends with benefits.)

ALEXYS POV

I'm on my way to my parent's house, I don't but I kinda feel nervous today. It feels like something bad will happen.
I'm driving my car, when I saw a glimpse of Kayla entering another unknown car. Well, she never said that she's meeting somebody maybe a client. Well, that's weird. I just slipped it then I continued my driving.

After 30 minutes, I reached my parent's mansion.

I greeted our staffs and I proceed directly to my dad's office.

I knocked three times and turned the door knob. To my surprised my both of my parents were here.

"Hey mom!" "Hey dad" I greeted them both

It seems that my parents were not in a good state. Its like they have something to tell me like its really hard to say... Why do I feel like this is not a good news...

"Hey, you okay guys?" I asked them worried.

"Alex?" my dad told me. "Honey, let's just asked them first" my mom interrupted my dad.

"No, she needs to know!" my dad argued.

"What is it dad?" I asked him.

"Alex, I'm sorry but I figured that you don't need to marry Kayla" my dad said. I was just shocked. They are the one who's insisting this marriage to happen then all of the sudden they changed their mind. What the hell is wrong? Gosh!

"Aleee---x" my mom called me.

"Why dad? Why mom?" I asked them.

"They tricked us, and I hired a PI and here are the photos as an evidence that Kayla is cheating behind your back" my dad told me while handling the brown envelop.

"And how can you be so sure?" I asked him while opening the envelop. And to my shock I saw her and him walking hand by hand. Wait this is the guy earlier. Waiiiiit? What?!!!

"Alex, I also found out that they had a thing before you and Kayla met each other" my dad continued.

"Alex, I am so sorry monkey." my mom told me while hugging me.

How did she do this to me? So there's a possibility that I am not the one who made her pregnant, but how? Why on earth this happening to me.

"Alex, I'll set a meeting with her father" my dad told me.

"You need to cut everything about her" he continued.

"Who's this guy?" I asked him

"Why not ask Kayla for it?" he said and I nodded.

"Alex, I am really sorry, if I had known I wouldn't arrange this marriage between the both of you." my dad told me.

"I understand dad, right now I wanted to be alone, I'll be just in my room." I told them both. And the nodded.

I don't want to deal with this right now. How could she do this to me? How?! Arggh! If only you're here Bestfriend, I don't know who to believe right now. Tell me that this is all just a dream!!!

I walked to my room. And lay down on my bed. How? I've been asking myself. Where? When? Why Kayla?

-------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HELLO GUYS SORRY I'VE BEEN SO BUSY FOR THIS PASSED FEW WEEKS. SO HERE'S THE UPDATE. WELL, I DECIDED TO PUT SOME  NEW CHARACTERS. JUST ANOTHER FLAVOUR FOR THE STORY. HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT. I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE MY STORY.

HERE'S MY BIRTHDAY  FOR YOU ALL. I'M TURNING 22 TODAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY. HAVE A NICE DAY 🖤🖤🖤.

-XOXO 🖤🖤🖤