Who's that hot surgeon?

Kayla POV

After the tour, Jenny bid goodbye to continue her work, actually she's not really a bad person maybe just some crazy person or whatever but she's not really bad, she's actually fun to be with.

Currently, we are outside of Kevin's Room. Waiting for the doctor to finished doing his round check ups. "So Keana, does Kevin still goes to school?" Sam asked her. "Unfortunately, not anymore" she said and I can feel that she's sad. I patted her back. "You know, I had a brother before, twin brother actually" Sam said, now I feel so sad with my bestfriend. After her twin's death she doesn't smile anymore, the funny Sammy died buried together with her twin. "Really? Then where is he now?" Tahlia ask confusedly. Jimmy just stayed silent and so I did. "He died 10 years ago" she said. "I'm sorry Sam" Keana and Tahlia said in unison. I can feel their pity to Sam. "Its okay, its been a long time, I have moved on" she explains. "What happened to him?" Jane asked, their friend's name. "He had a brain tumour, and its too late when we find out about that" Sam's explain tears wants to fall from her eyes. "He suffered in pain, medications and everything so he wishes to stop the treatment, that time we don't have the money to use for his treatment and everything, Anderson's family offered for financial because Jasper, my twin brother's name was Alex's bestfriend and she told her parents to do everything. But, my brother talked to her parents, he refused for their help and asked not to tell his bestfriend about that. I on the other hand don't know what to do. He asked me to take good care for both mom and dad and he even asked me to take care of Alex. When Alex find out about his decision, she got mad and told him that he is being selfish, that he doesn't want to live anymore that he is killing himself to refused their help. After that the week after he passed away and I on the other hand accepted his death but Alex was not. She suffered in pain. She died just like Jasper. And her smile, the first smile that we saw to her when Jasper and her became bestfriend was no longer alive. She doesn't talked a lot, or she never talks a lot. Her parents become so worried about her. Then we broke up, she locked herself from us, her friends and even her parents. My family moved to another state. Kaykay and Jimmy are the ones who helped me. And I thank them to that" she said. Jimmy and I hugged her and so did our other friends. "So, just keep on fighting, I know Kevin will have a normal life someday and never ever lose hope" she finished looking at Keana. We hugged for another minute when someone cleared her throat. "Excused me?" she asked, I guess she wanted to pass by because we are blocking the doorway. "Hey couz!" Jimmy greeted her but she's not happy we locked eyes then she smiled at me but I know its a weak smile. Did she heard our conversation earlier? "Hey Jimmy, friends, Sam and Kayla" she greeted us back. "Oh Keana?" She asked "hey doc, never thought you're settle sooner" Keana said to her that made me blushed. "Haha me too, by the way I gotta go" she said the walk passed by without looking back. What happened to her? "Is she okay?" Jimmy asked to me. "If I know then I should've left dumbfounded" I answered him irritated. "She's not even surprised that we are here" Sam said which made me even more annoyed. "Lets just go inside" Keana change the subject. We followed her inside. We greeted by a happy kid.

"Hey Kevs" Keana greet him then hug. "Hey Keans" he greeted back. "Cute nickname you've got" Tahlia teased Keana. Remind me to asked their relationship later. Its like more as a friend. "Shut up T" she said to Tahlia. See? Tahlia surrendered. "Don't worry sis you're more cuter than your name" Kevin said to his sister. Wow. This kid got some move. "Wow, youngman, very smooth talker" Jane said, Kevin just chuckle "By the way Kevs, meet my friends" she said, dropping Jane's comment.
She introduced them and lastly me. "And this is Kayla, you guys already met" she finished. "Hey little K" I greet him "hey big K" he greeted me back then wink at me. "Did you see each other?" He asked. I know he's referring to her. "Yeah, we saw each other outside" I explained to him which he just nodded. "Is she okay?" I asked him. "She's okay except that she stayed almost 10 mins. in front of the door before she opened it" he said obliviously. So does it means that? "Oh my God, she heard us" Sam said worriedly. "What do you mean?" Kevin asked. We don't know what to say to him. "Go to her office Kaykay" Sam said to me and I nodded. "You want me to come with you?" Jimmy asked worriedly. "Let the lovers have some quality time, ALONE" Kevin said while wiggling his eyebrows. They laughed at me. "Hmm, go ahead miss CEO, find your hot surgeon" Jimmy said to me and I glared to him. "Well, catch up later big K" Kevin said to me and I nodded and kiss his cheek. "I'll be back guys" I told them. I walked out. I don't know where to go, where to find her. I sighed.
I decided to go to the nurse station to asked of whereabouts. After 5 minutes of walking I reach the nurse station. "Hello, can I asked if where is Dr. Alexys Christopher Anderson?" I asked the nurse politely. She stared at me from head to toe. "Oh, another lover of the hot surgeon?" she asked me. Is she's sick? "I'm Kayla Marie Fields, her fiancee to be exact." I told her. "Oh miss Kayla, I am sorry, its just each day dr. Anderson got a lot of admirer and asked for her whereabouts" she explained worriedly, hmm so that hot surgeon got a lot of admirer here. I got even more annoyed. "Right, so where is she? I asked again. "S-she's in her office miss, the VIP floor to be exact, the elevator right this way" she explained. I thanked her and bid goodbye. I walked inside the elevator. Then I press the VIP button and I guess its in the highest floor which is basically on top of this. Gosh. Now I am getting nervous. Its stop on the other floor. Some passenger smiled at me then smiled back at them. "Did you see that hot surgeon earlier? She's so fucking hot in her scrub" unknown person said to her friend. They both squealed. "If I see her again, I might attack those kissable lips" the other one added. It gets me even more annoyed. Then it stop again. Can be this more slower? Then to my surprise it was nurse Jenny and some other nurse. They spotted me. "Miss Fields, are you going to Dr. Anderson's office?" she asked politely. Well, she's being nice now. Can't blame her. "Yeah, is she on her office?" I asked her. Which is she nodded. Then the passenger eyed me. "You're one of the patient of that hot surgeon?" the passenger asked me, but nurse Jenny answered her, "no, she's actually the fiancee of Dr. Anderson" she explained. And like what I just predicted they were shocked. Of course, who would've be? I just shrugged. Then my floor finally came. I waved at them while smiling victoriously. I look for her office. After 3 minutes of walking, I spotted her office. I knocked the door. But nobody opened it. I decided to open it by myself. I turned the door knob. I was so awe at the moment, this office more like a home. A lot of paintings and trophies. She really love art, then why dod she became a doctor, I asked myself. I was in so much deep thought when someone cleared her throat. I was surprised then I faced her. "Sorry, I just walked in without your permission" I said apologetically. "Its okay" she dismissed me. She walk closer to me, and she stop inch away while staring at my through my eyes. "I am so happy that you're here" she said. I just blushed. I really can't open my mouth when I am in front of her. She grab my waist and it left me off guard. Now, I can feel her breathing. She smells nice. "What will you do if I am going to kiss you now?" she asked me, I tried to open my mouth but I can't even think of a word to say. I guess, I blushed 10 times. "I really want to kiss you now" she added. She took a deep breath "I can't control myself to savor your lips" she said. "I am so sorry but I really want to do thi--- I cut her off by smashing my lips unto her. At first she was shocked but at the end she kissed me back. We kissed passionately. Her lips are so soft. I remembered the girl at the elevator, I have to admit her lips is so kissable. We made out until we lost our breath. We pulled away, blushing intently. She take a deep breath without leaving my eyes. "Kayla, will you be my girlfriend?" she asked me. Wait did I heard it right? "What?" I asked her just to clarify. "Will you be my GIRLFRIEND?" she asked again, emphasizing the 'girlfriend' word. "Y-yes Alexys, I would love to" I answered her. Then she have that happy smile. That smile that I am missing each day. We hugged each other. "Thank you babe" she said while caressing my back that send shivers to my spine. I just hummed in response. I am so happy for us. "You know, you don't need to asked me because I am already your fiancee babe" I told her. She pulled away then stared through my eyes then she smiled at me. "I know, but I wanted to be romantic and like I said I wanted to take this slow" she explained to me and I nodded. "So how about we take a week off from work?" she asked me, I just stayed silent. "I wanted to spend more time with you babe" she added which caused me to blushed. "Okay" I answered smilingly at her. After that we talked. I never brought about the scene earlier about her. "By the way babe, we went here to watch your performances later" I told her. "Really? How did you know?" She asked me confusedly. "Keana told us" the I explained to her. She just nodded and she's happy about it. "By the way babe, not to be a jealous girlfriend but you have a lot of admirer here" I told her. She gulped. Thinking of what to say. "Well, I can't blame them" she said winking at me while holding my hand. "I slap her arms that caused her to yelp. "Okay okay, don't worry babe, this heart only beats for you and this brain only think of you" she said and I blushed to her statement. Sweet! "Okay" I told her but in a serious tone. "Babe? I am not a player, I don't play that side, I promise you that I am always and will always be loyal to you" she said to ease my mind. Well I am just playing mad at her. "Babe, I am just kidding, of course I trust you with all my heart amd soul" I told her. Then she kissed my forehead. But I really wanted to kiss those lips again so I leaned closer and closer, but I decided to sat on her lap and attack her lips. Gosh, I guess Jimmy was right. She kissed me back, we made out and pulled away. I can feel the heat and sexual tension between us. "B-babe we need to stop or else I might not able to control myself" she said while breathing hard. "I--yeah" I stuttered in agreement. I am still sitting on her lap, I am actually wearing a dress I forget about that. I can feel her member is poking my but. Think Kayla. Control yourself. "Alex, I am ready" I told her, she stared at me confusedly. Then I smash my lips to her and she kissed me back but this time its more of lust and desire. She caress my thigh upside down which gives me shivers. She kissed my neck and suck it, when she finally found my weak spot she suck it harder while her hands roaming around my body. Then she carried me I guess to her bedroom. Wow this room is very useful. She carefully lay me down then she grab the zipper of my dress and when she finally found it she take off my dress and tossed it somewhere. Leaving my body with my underwear. She then took off her shirt and jeans and tossed somewhere. Leaving with her sport bra and boxer. I observe her body. Wow, she git six pack abs and oh my her bulge is bigger than I thought. She caught me then she smirked at me. I grab her arms and she landed on top of me. "Did you hook up someone here?" I asked her "no, its been 10 years since I did this" she explained and I was so shocked. "Babe, I am into you" she added then she crashed her lips to mine. She unhook my bra. "It seems that you're been wanting to do this" she said in a husky voice. I was so embarrassed. "Babe, look at me" she ordered which I followed. "I'll make you my queen" she told me then she suck my breast that caused me to moan. She played with my body and it feels good. She take off her sports bra then she take off my panties. "Babe, you're so wet" she said then she take off her boxer and her member poke hardly. I laughed for a moment. "Oh we'll see if you can laugh by it babe" she said in a husky voice. I gulped nervously. Then she asked me for permission and I just nodded. She kissed me again. Then she spread my legs. She caressed my pussy and suck my clit that caused me to moan. "You can, scream all you want babe, this room is soundproof" she told me which caused me to blushed. "Are you sure about this?" she asked me again. "Are you kidding me Dr. Anderson?" I asked annoyed to her. "Babe, I don't have a condom" she said worried but all I want is her inside me now. "Just put that inside me now or you won't get any?!" I told her. Then she suddenly put her penis inside me. Wow its kinda hurt so she suddenly stop. "I'll be gentle babe" she said kissing me. She thrust slowly and it feels good right now. I just hope I had drank my pills earlier. She's kissing me passionately. I really love I mean like her. I keep on moaning her name. She thrust faster. And it feels good. Until I cummed. "I--I ahhhhh cumming babe" I said while moaning. "Lets cum together babe" she said in between kissing me. And we cum together. She's still inside me now. She lay on top of me. "I love you Kayla" she said and it caught me off guard. "I love you too Alex". "I can't wait to marry you babe" she said while smiling at me. "Let's go your friends babe" she said while standing up. I just nodded. She handed me my clothes. "Wanna take a shower?" she asked me. "No, I'll just fix myself" she nodded. After minutes of fixing we exited her room. She's holding my hand. I can't help but to smile. We walked in to elevator. "Babe, I would love to take you on a date this coming Sunday" she said while kissing my hand. "Sure" I told her. Then we walked out from the elevator. We're walking while holding hands. I can't stop my self. People stared at us. Some were shocked. Its like high school days. Haha. "You're quiet popular here" I told her. "I never wished for that" she said while kissing my cheeks. Someone interrupted us "mate, whoa I've been looking for you" a guys said to Alex. "Well, I am busy" while winking at me  "by the way dr Phillips meet my fiancee or girlfriend Kayla" she introduced me. "Wow someone is inspired, finally mate" he said and she just shrugged. "By the way, hot surgeon a lot of girls are looking for you, they asked you to be the one to do their check ups" he said smirking, now I faced her, she gulped. "Well, mate tell them that I am with my fiancee and my shift is over" she said nervously. Well she knows me. "Okay, it seems that you guys just had a MAKE UP SEX" he said and it caused us to blushed. "Dude, shut up or Ill fire you?" she threatened him. He surrendered and bid goodbyes. We walked quietly to Kevin's room. "Babe, I love you so much" she said. "I love you too" I said to her. She pecked my lips then open the door for me. Once we entered the room all eyes are on us. "Well, well, well, Samantha? Do you smell something?" Jimmy asked while smirking. "Oh my god I wouldn't do that to our first night" Sam said mimicking my tone. "But look Sam, our friend here" Jimmy gestured me. I glared at them. "Tell me all the details woman" Sam said. Alexys just laughed but i face her and glared at her. She keep her mouth shut and say sorry. "Whipped" Keana said. "Shut up Keana or else I'll tell your T about that?" she threatened her. We talked for awhile. Kevin keep on teasing us. Then they even practice their song in front of us. Never thought she still have that voice. I can't help but to fall in love with this hot surgeon. After that we decided to eat dinner before the show. Then, that's how I spent my day. One of the most memorable day I ever have. Who's that hot surgeon? Well, she's no other than Dr. Alexys Christopher Anderson...my soon to be wife. I keep on smiling, thinking about our future. But our little love making makes me nervous a little but I know whatever happens she's always be there for me. I can't wait to marry her.

(This is the 8th chaps guys, i hope you'll enjoy it.) Thanks for reading :) have a good day!!!🙂