Kevin meet Kayla

Kayla POV
She left me for almost 10 mins. Now I missed her presence. No I do not. But she kissed me again. I touched my cheek. I know I am red as a tomato. Everytime I remembered it I feel so special. She called me as her fiancee. And I am her responsibility how sweet she is. Now I feel so nervous while waiting for her. I should have called my driver to get me her. I have to called my parents. Sigh* they must think I am actually hurt but thank God its just a cast. I never thought that she works here. I am so lost with my thoughts when the nurses came in. They greeted me and I greeted them back. They're fixing my cast and do some few test. When one of the nurses started a conversation. "You know Doc AC is so cool" she said I just stay silent then the other nurses is squealing then says "Oh yeah she is, have you hears her voice when she sings and when she talks" are they having a crush on my fiancee. These imbeciles! Argh! "Nurse Jenny is so lucky to have her" "wait its just humour" the one interrupted. "But nurse Jenny always call her through phone" that pervert really a player. "Hey its because she is the head nurse and Doc AC is the surgeon" yeah good this one is quiet smart. I just rolled my eyes. "Well but according to my sources Nurse Jenny has a crush on her" I really wanted to slap this girl in front of me. Where is she?! I wanted to slap her also. "But Doc AC is a total package, beautiful, rich, kind everything you ever dream of". Yes she is but she is mine. Wait what? Argh! I cleared my throat to make my presence known. "Can I go now?" They must be shocked. They're stupid. "Wait, you're miss Kayla Fields? The CEO of Fields corp. and the supermodel right ma--am?" she asked. I just nodded and shrugged. And somebody walked in. And there she is. Maybe she just finished flirting with that so called nurse. She waved at me and greet the nurses wherein all them are really red as tomato. Really? Just a wave from her? They already blush from that? I cleared my throat. "What took you so long?" I asked her.

Alexys POV

I just left her inside the ER room to get all my stuffs at my office and then send her home. After 10mins. I am done I am on my way to her when I stop in front of her room trying to fix my clothes not to impress her but to look fine. I don't know it just I feel so nervous... I turn the door knob and waved at her and greeted the nurses. Then she cleared her throat and asked "what took you so long?" I just scratch my neck I felt so embarrassed. "I drop by to some--one" I answered nervously. She just stares at me "who?"she asked. God why do she needs to asked. "Ahm Kevin my patient actually he's behind me" she just nodded then I dragged Kevin inside and introduced him "Kevin this is Kayla my fiancee, Kayla this is Kevin my favourite patient more like a brother to me" I said with a smile they both shake hands. "You're so beautiful big K" he said while kissing her hand, I just rolled my eyes this dude is a legend but sorry its my property. "Thanks little K" with a giggle. I just stare at them then the nurse ask something "ahm d-doc AC she's your fiance-ee?" I just nodded. Are they in trouble? And why do I saw Kayla smirking? "Shall we go doc AC?" Kayle asked while smirking. I gulped and nodded. We went outside. Then both Kevin and her are constantly talking. They're actually laughing. Then mom saw us. I forgot to tell her about Kayla. She ask if she's okay and they talked a little then mom stared at me then to Kayla then to Kevin, then she says "oh look at the both of you, perfect for each other, you guys are like a family" then I just blushed and so did her. Kevin can be our son though but its too early for that. We still need to discuss regarding about the arrangement. I would like to get to know her first. I said goodbye to mom and she invited us to a dinner this sunday. We sent Kevin to his room then I accompany Kayla to my car. She's lucky I brought my car today. I open the door for her then I proceed to driver seat. Once I am inside I feel so nervous. I check her then I can see that she's struggling to put the seat belt so I help her then I accidentally hold her hand. I can feel the electrifying feelings. She must have felt it also. I just stared at her then she clears her throat, I felt so embarrassed. I started the engine. I asked her address then she set the gps. From time to time I steal a quick glances to her. Sigh* I guess I am starting to like this amazon woman beside me. I just hope she's the one. Silence. Silence. Silence. I turned on my music player.

(Now playing: Touch my Hand by David Archuleta) one of my favourite songs.

Saw you from the distance
Saw you from the stage
Something 'bout the look in your eyes
Something 'bout your beautiful face
In a sea of people
There was only you
I never knew what this song was about
But suddenly now I do

Trying to reach out to you
Touch my hand
Reach out as far as you can
Only me, only you, and the band
Trying to reach out to you
Touch my hand

Can't let the music stop
Can't let this feeling end
'Cause if I do it'll all be over
I'll never see you again

We stop at the red light, I stared at her then she stares at me we locked eyes. I hold her hand. I intertwined it. She must be shock but this is my chance. Her hands was so soft. I cleared my throat "ahm Kay--la?" I asked while taking a deep breath she nodded for me to continue "are you okay with the arrange marriage?" I asked nervously. Then I started to drive. I am patiently waiting for her response still holding her hand...Now I am 100% nervous. Is she going to reject me? She squeezed my hand for me to glance her then I focus back to the road. She cleared her throat "ahm, I don't know" I nodded for her to continue

And now the song is ending up

Trying to reach out to you
Touch my hand (I'll never get the chance again)
Reach out as far as you can (I'll never get the chance again)
Only me, only you, and the band
Trying to reach out to you
Touch my hand
Yeah, yeah

"Yes I am okay with it AC" she said while blushing. I smiled back. Then focus on the road. This is a good news. I am actually liking her. Can't wait to know you better Kayla Marie Fields I told to myself.

(So here's the 4th chapter. Hope you'll enjoy it guys. Its my first time in sharing my stories here. Please vote. Thank you and sorry for my wrong grammar, misspelled, and errors. If you have anything in mind for the story just message me. I am an open book to everyone. Thanks. Enjoy :)