Life and Death

Alex POV

I've been keeping myself busy at work, I didn't come home, I didn't talk to my family especially with Kayla. I don't know what to do. My family didn't cut the ties between them. My dad said that its too immature for him to do that and he just suddenly thought of that as a solution.

Kayla keeps on calling me and even visited me here in my workplace but I keep on reasoning that I am too busy.

I also did hire my own PI. I really wanted to know more about this. I just hope that this is all about business...I really do hope.

Kayla POV

Still, AC didn't want to talk to me. Currently I am here with my sister Claire on a cafe. I already filed a leave for a month or so, my dad is the one who's taking good care of our company right now...

"So how's you and AC?" my sister asked me.

"Still, she don't want to talk to me, I told her everything she said that she doesn't care about my past" I told my sister.

"Well, at least that's good news, and your wedding still on set" she told, which I just nodded.

We talk and talk when we heard a gun shot...

Claire keeps on yelling at me...

But I just felt like something was being hit to my head...then things happen too fast.

I saw my sister crying, she's panicking, I wanted to tell her to calm down but I can't even talk nor move my hands...

My eyes are getting tired...after few more seconds I heard some paramedics, and my eyes are about to close...

Until darkness consumed me...

AT THE HOSPITAL...

(Alexys was so busy with the papers)

Alexys POV

A hard knock on my door pulled me from my deep thinking...

I went to my door and open it immediately.

And oh it was Alice my assistant.

"Doc"... she said and took a deep breath...
I nodded for her to continue.

"You need to go to the ER now". She said.

"Don't we have some other doctors there?" I asked politely.

"Doc, it was your fiancee" she said.

"What?!" I asked surprisely

"Doc, it was miss Fields, she got a gun shot on her head" she said...

"What do you..." I asked but I was cyt by Claire her sister who's running towards me.

"Alex, you need to go to the ER now, Kay was shot by an anonymous person, we don't know why, Alex please set besides your emotions and anger, my sister needs you now and your babies, they need you!" she said

"Let's go" I told them.

We run straight to the ER.

"Doc we couldn't stop the bleeding" nurse Nam said.

"Alex, I need to undergo her through caesarean, or else we are going to lost your twins" Doc Gian said

"Prepare an operation now!" I told them.
"I need her CT scan a soon as possible" I told nurse Nam.

"How many shots she have?" I asked them

"45 calibre bullet, 100 meters away from her straight to her head" an officer said behind me.

"I'll talk to you after her operation" I told the officer.

"Bring her to the operation room now and call an anesthesiologist, and doc Gian for the caesarean, I need you to team with me" I told them all.

After 30 minutes the operating room is ready...

"Alex, are you sure you can do this?" My mom asked me.

"I am a doctor mom, before I met her again I've become a doctor first, and I'll do everything just to save her, and my children." I told my family.

"Please save my daughter" her mom told me desperately.

"I will and I will marry your daughter, I'll make sure she'll be there at the altar with me" I told them

"Alex, thank you so much" her dad told me. And I just nodded.

"Alex, she loved yous o much" Claire told me.

"I know, and I never did stop loving her" I told her.

"Doc, everything is ready" nurse Nam told me.

I bid my goodbyes to our family.

Lord help me, help me save my soon to be wife and my twins. It was all my fault, I should've not left her... I should've believe her.

"Alex, lets go" doc Gian told me.

I took a deep breath and went to the OR...

Hello guys, sorry it was so late. And I know a lot of you get surprise or whatsoever with my story. Its just you know, I am so busy... And I got busy with some other stuffs. Honestly, I got lost track and interest on my story but luckily, I gain some motivations. Thanks to all of you guys.

Hope I got a free time to update again...I am so sorry for the delay.

Love you so much guys. Have a very nice day. Again thank you so much for all the support...

XOXO 🖤🖤🖤

(SO HMM LET'S FIND OUT SOON OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT) 🙂