Just A Quick Explanation...

Just a really quick 'hi, how are you everyone?' I guess.

Okay, I guess you're wondering what happened to this story. I said I was gonna edit it. Well, I've changed my mind, and I'm just going to completely rewrite it. I wrote this the summer before eighth grade, and I'm a sophomore in high school right now.

I've decided to completely rewrite the story and I'm in the process as of April 7, 2020, during the quarantine. As of today, my county will return to school on April 27th, so yeah. My state is on a stay-at-home order until the 14th of April and I just kind of decided to rewrite like I said I would forever ago. And I will stick to this promise, I swear.

The prologue has been done and republished. It's not really much different, but this is going to be a story of Hyria's life instead of how she became an alpha.

So yeah, I'll get the first chapter of the rewrite up as soon as I can!

I thank everyone for the support that Repercussion has gotten for how long it's been up and... I honestly just can't thank everyone enough. Thank you for the views, votes, and occasional comments.

I hope you enjoy the rewrite. And in the mean time you can read my new story Sofia!

Thanks guys-

   T. E. Wilson

P. S.: I know I used the name Roxanne Xanders in the past, I'm done with that name, and I'm using my first two initials and last name. I know I also used Mother Potato/Potoot, that's just my username.