Chapter 5: Sippy Cup

A/N: Song is "Sippy Cup," by Melanie Martinez. Here's the new chapter. Picture is Jonas. Love you. Byez!

Hyria

I stared at the blank white wall, not really looking at anything. My eyes were leaking tears.

"Alpha? Are you doing okay?" The same came question every ten minutes from Milo. I nodded, unable to talk due to dehydration. "Okay, I'll be back later."

I don't care about anything. Every movement hurt, breathing, blinking, swallowing, everything. I just wanted my mate. The one who caused all of this, but I don't care. I just wanted it to stop.

"You have broken me. Congratulations," I murmured, my voice hurting so much, I was barely able to speak.

"Alpha. Someone is here to see you. I'll let them in, okay?" asked Jonas as he stood in front of me, making me focus on him. I nodded.

A hand pressed against my back and weak sparks passed through me. I inhaled in pain as it was moved.

I looked over at Jacob and he gasped in horror. "What have I done?" he whispered, as he stumbled back.

I looked after and shook my head, reaching for him, weakly. "No, come back," I said, my voice scratchy. "It hurts when you stop."

He looked at me pained and pulled me in for a large hug. "Baby, I am so sorry. You never have to accept me, but just know I love you and I will never forgive myself for what I have done to you," he whispered, choked up. 

He was crying. For me. I felt so much better. Everything felt right in his arms. And for the first time in three years, I didn't feel pain.

He released me and put his hands on my shoulders. "I, Alpha Jacob Hospice, reinstate you, Alpha Hyria Grace, of the Black Wood pack, as my mate and Luna," he said.

I looked at him with wide eyes and smiled to the extent of my non-existent strength. "Really?" I said, scratchily.

He nodded. "You need to get better. For your pack so you can go back home with them," he said, insensitive, nodding once. My face fell and anger filled me.

"In that case, no. I, Alpha Hyria Grace, again disinstate you, Alpha Jacob Hospice, of the Silver Blood pack, as my mate," I said and my voice gave out as I said those words, the pain returning to my body. I focused back on the plain wall.

Jacob howled. "Not again. NOT A-FUCKING-GAIN!" he shouted as he hunched over. "Don't do this to me, baby. It hurts even more."

I grabbed paper and a pen, wrote a little bit, and gave it to him.

'Good. Now you understand what I feel right now and always felt when you used me as a fucking punching bag. Get out. Don't come back. Tell Milo that his temporary Alpha position is to continue for a few more weeks. Go to him for anything that you need to discuss, such as Alpha business and battle plans.'

He nodded. "Okay, I see how it is," he said and left.

And tears streaked down my hollowed cheeks, gritting my teeth, letting the pain consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby sis?" I opened my eyes and looked over to my door. One of the invunerables, Ryan Hope, stood there kinda awkwardly. Ryan was like my big brother, being twenty-six. His shoulders slumped and grabbed me. I whimpered.

"Sorry, sis. Anyway, I heard what happened and I'm sorry he did that to you, but-"

"You get into a fight with him and I'm going to send you home, understand?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder.