~When You Take Him Back (part 1)~

Author's Note: Puppeteer won't be in the chapter. He'll have his only little thing later.

*********

Jeff the Killer

You woke up to Jeff sitting with a little bundle of blankets in his arms. You smiled slightly, "So... I didn't just imagine you coming to the birth." Jeff looked up at you, smiling slightly.

"I went... I also saw you nearly bleed out. Let me just say that is the first time I've ever almost thrown up at the sight of blood. Also, I sort of had to name our daughter... So..." Jeff looked away sheepishly.

"Oh god... What did you name her? Please tell me you didn't name her something that will get her picked on," You pushed yourself into a sitting position, wincing a bit.

Jeff replied, "I named her Winter Eve..."

"That's actually pretty... But weird," You snickered.

Jeff shrugged, "Meh... Liu wanted to name her Megatron..."

You said, "I'm glad that didn't happen." Jeff nodded, looking back to the baby in his arms. You frowned at his quietness, curious as to the reason for it. You wondered softly, "What's wrong?"

"I miss you..." Jeff muttered, "I want you to come back."

You frowned deeper, "You miss me... Is that why you sleep with different women each week?"

"Actually, yeah... It is," Jeff huffed.

You were quiet for a moment, watching him with the baby, "Fine, but no screwing up."

Jeff smiled widley, "Not a chance of that."

*********

Slenderman

You walked towards the nursery only to see Slenderman standing outside the observation window. He wasn't alone though. Splendorman had his "face" pressed against the glass as he cooed at the babies and Offender was flirting with the nurse, mostly just creeping her out.

Slenderman turned his head to face you, "You were pregnant... You were drinking while you were pregnant." He walked towards you, "Not that you knew or anything. Still, it was irresponsible to drink that much. How-"

"Don't lecture me!" You snapped holding your hand up to silence him, "Why are you even here and more importantly, why are those two here?"

Slenderman sighed, "They begged to tag along... I'm here because I heard you were in the hospital and I was concerned. You were extremely drunk when you left and I thought I should let you cool off and then you never called so... Oh, Y/N. Why didn't you tell me? I could've paid for the appointments and everything. Do you even have a crib?"

You glared at him, "Yes... Now leave."

Slenderman shook his head, "Sorry, Starling... I have a child now and I intend to be an active part of its life."

"His life..." You hissed.

Slenderman nodded, "So, unless you want to go to court-"

"You have no face! How-"

"There is a human form, Y/N... Which if you hadn't insisted on the lights being off for sex you would've noticed... I used the human form so I wouldn't be tempted to use my tentacles. That aside, I will go to court. You will be seen as an unfit mother since you drank at the beginning of your pregnancy, live at a friend's house, and never notified me of the child's existence," Slenderman crossed his arms.

"When did you become an ass?" You mumbled.

"The same time you became a bitch," Slenderman replied coldly, "Now. Here's the other option. You and I get married, as quickly as possibly, and raise the child together. You both will live with me and that is non-negotiable."