~When You Remember a Happy Thing and Get Some Big News (Pregnancy Part 1)~

Author's Note:

So, this is the "When You're Pregnant Chapter" but also with a memory.

Dedication to Black_Rose_1_4 for the Remembering a Happy Time idea.

Dedications to everyone who suggested the When You're Pregnant idea. The list to too long to write everyone's username.

*********

Jeff the Killer

It had been a month since your fall out with Jeff. You were sitting on the floor of your parents' bathroom, praying the pregnancy test came back negative. You were about a week late so.... Anyway,  for some reason the bathroom reminded you of when you taught Jeff to twerk.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Seriously? This is stupid," Jeff huffed, crossing his arms. He watched as you demonstrated how to twerk, slightly impressed.

You nodded, "It's fun! Just do it!"

Jeff frowned, "Ugh..." He attempted to twerk, but it kind of didn't work as planned. He was mostly just bouncing his body up and down rather than moving his ass. You giggled and he stopped, "Don't fucking laugh!"

You giggled more, "You can't twerk...?"

"I CAN TOO!" Jeff attempted twerking again and you rolled with laughter. Jeff stopped and lifted you into his arms, "Alright, no more of this. Now you learn how to play some drinking games."

-_-_-_-_-_-End Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-

You checked the time and got up, grabbing the pregnancy test, looking the result and comparing it to the box. Two lines meant yes, one meant no. You noticed two lines, frowning deeply, "Well fucking shit..."

*********

Slenderman

You looked at yourself in the mirror, your shirt off. Your friend, whose house you were staying at, was sitting on the bed. You'd been there for almost a month, noticing that you hadn't had your cycle yet. You poked and proded at your stomach.

"Are you sure you're pregnant?" Your friend asked.

You replied, "I'm waiting until I can check the 'pee-stick.'"

"The pee-stick?" Your friend giggled.

You nodded, glancing over. Slenderman crossed your mind. What you going to tell him? Were you going to tell him? Were you even going to keep it?

Eventually your mind drifted over the questions to just thoughts of Slenderman. 

-_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_-

Slenderman was laying down on his back, you laying your head on his chest. He gently rubbed your back and sometimes toyed with your hair. You peeked up at him, "We never watch the stars anymore..."

Slenderman turned his head to "look" at you, "So we don't... Would you like to sometime?"

You shrugged, "I thought it could be fun... Ooh, maybe we could do that tomorrow night."

Slenderman would've smiled, "Maybe... Maybe... I'll make sure there aren't any murders or animals around to disturb us tomorrow. "

You smiled and nodded, "That would be much appreciated.

-_-_-_-_-End Flashback-_-_-_-_-

You walked into the bathroom, checked the result, and broke into silent tears. Your friend had wandered into the kitchen to make some food. You spoke to your stomach, "Why did you have to happen now? I messed thing up and I don't know how to fix them!"