~~Being Official~~

Jeff the Killer

You and Jeff had gone on a few dates here and there over the course of a few weeks. You were quite happy with him and he was happy with you. You both were holding hands as you walked through the mall. A couple of his fangirls ran up, squealing. Jeff kind of gave a groan. You gave him a sideways glance.

"OMG! JEFFY!" One of the girls squealed, stopping in front of you and Jeff, "You're like totes adorbs!"

"Um..." You frowned, feeling a little awkward.

"Yeah, sorry..." Jeff held up yours and his hand, "I have a girlfriend." This sent the fangirls walking away dejectedly.

"Girlfriend?" You wondered.

"That is the correct term right?" Jeff asked.

"I just didn't think we were a couple," You admitted blushing.

"HELL YEAH WE ARE!" Jeff grinned even wider.

*********

Slenderman

You and Slenderman were chillaxing on a tree branch, his arms protectively holding you in place. You felt secure in his arms. 

Idiot.

Again, you ignored your conscience. She'd been getting quieter the more dates you and Slenderman went on, so maybe she'd go away here completely soon. 

Right, like hell you'll get rid of me.

"Y/N?" Slenderman asked.

"Hmmm?" You wondered, leaning against his chest.

"Why does part of you hate me?" He asked softly.

"That's just my conscience. I know you kill, so... I don't know," You shrug.

"Would you like me to leave you?" Slenderman asked.

"No!" You started to panic.

"Then do I have permission to ask you not to leave me.... Ever?" Slenderman asked sweetly.

"Sure... And I won't leave you ever... So I guess you're my boyfriend," You giggled happily.

"Yes, my little starling," Slenderman cooed before "kissing" the top of your head.

*********

Eyeless Jack

You and Jack were watching tv, on opposites of the couch. You toyed with his scalpel, which ended very, very, badly. It sliced your forearm and you started freaking out.

Don't play with sharp objects, stupid.

Jack glanced over, and in the few weeks you two had been dating he'd developed real feelings for you, so he too started freaking out, "Oh my god, Y/N! You're bleeding!"

"How can you even see it?!?!" You screeched.

"I smell the blood!" Jack snapped, panicking. (A/N: I'm going to make my Eyeless Jack not able to see so... Deal with it.)

"Go get a towel!" You screamed and he obeyed.  After a bit, he returned and handed you the towel. You, however, had fainted. He noticed you not taking the towel and grabbed your wounded arm.

Pressing the towel to your wound, he murmured softly, "I know you can't hear me, Y/N... And I know you're just using me, but I really like you. Even if you don't see me as your official boyfriend, I see you as my girlfriend.... It would kill me if you left me now, this early in our relationship.... I guess what I'm asking of you is... Please don't leave me... Not yet."