part 6: Occult Research club pt.2

Rias: she is Amano Yuuma right?

Issei: yes! But how did you get this?

Rias: this girl, I mean this entity is a fallen angel. The same kind that attack you yesterday night.

Sid: and my target for extermination. She got away the first time he attack you. That also the first time I met Rias-senpai.

Rias: Glad you remember, Hunter.

Issei: but my buddies don't even remember anything regarding about her. Even her contacts, So how?

Rias: she used her power. Like what I did to your parents this morning.

Sid: I really want to know what happen this morning but I going to refrain from asking. Please proceed, Rias-senpai.

Rias nods as an acknowledgement to Sid to skip the story.

Rias: after that Fallen angel had accomplished their missions, they erased the memories from you and the people around you.

Issei: mission?

Rias: to kill you

Sid: which I'm late to prevent. Sorry buddy.

Issei: that very helpfoul of you.

Sid: I'm sorry okay! What matter now is that you're alive and still kicking.

Issei: why is it have to be me?

Rias: they came to you to check if there's something dangerous resides in your body. If its true then they had to kill you. Stabbed by a spear of light exactly.

Issei: now I remember Yuuma-Chan said something about sa- sa- what is it again?

Rias: sacred Gear. A tremendous power that resides within a certain individuals.

Akeno: Legend said major characters in history holds them.

Rias: sometimes they have enough power to threat or even outmatch Devils or Fallen angels. Issei, try to raise your left hand

Issei: like this?

Issei do as Rias commanded to raise his left hand to the air.

Rias: close your eyes and try to imagine the strongest thing that came across to your mind.

Issei: even if you say that...

Rias: all you need is to focus.

Rias then sit in the table to give Issei instructions to focus.

Issei: right! I need to focus! Focus!

Sid quickly picked up the pace when Issei changed expression to liking what he sees in front of him.

Sid: you're really helpless, Issei.

Sid act like he didn't notice anything when Rias lift her legs revealing her elegant black panties across the room for Issei to see and break his focus.

Issei: nah I can't!

Rias: well don't mind about it, you'll get a hang with it. What about you hunter? You have any sacred gear in your back pocket? Or is it you're just using a conventional tools to help you around?

Sid: like I said. Don't call me the hunter. And besides why do I have to reveal my devil arms to you?

Rias: Devil arms?

Sid: ah shizzle!

Sid closed his mouth as the words Devil arms slipped from his mouth.  But their face really sign a curiosity and Sid is a soft person who can't just leave them hanging.

Sid: okay, let me explain. Devil Arms are  demonic, variably sentient weapons that are commonly the manifestation of a defeated demon's soul or power. Devil Arms are considered to be the characters' most powerful weapons. When wielded, Devil Arms often convey their power to the wielder, provided they have been subdued first. According to a person i know, there are a two ways for Devil Arms to be created. A demon will turn into a weapon of overwhelming power if it has been defeated and becomes submissive, or a demon will change into a weapon if there is a strong emotional bond present. But it doesn't always have to be from a demon, it can also be created but to make one is.... You know the rest. And to obtain them is not from your ordinary Demon.

Sid then summons Gilgamesh to his arms and legs.

Sid: to even obtain something like this you must defeat at least dragon level Demons. But I reckon Devils in the underworld doesn't even hunt wild or primitive demons anymore now that they got the sacred gears.

Rias: I guess, so thats why I never heard of it before.

The room went silent for a moment.

Issei: but I still don't get it...

Rias: the fact that the fallen angels are afraid of that and have to kill you is the reality now.

Issei: but even if its real, how am I still alive.

Sid: its simple, they resurrected you to become a devil as well.

Rias: that if you put it blatantly.

Rias then pulls another paper from her pocket that looks like a magic circle.

Rias: you survived because of this small pamphlet

Rias: you survived because of this small pamphlet. I was summoned by you right before you died. At that time I feel your desire to live and gave you another life to grant your wish. And as the Hunter said earlier. Issei, you have been reborned into Rias Gremory Familia, a proud Noble Princess of Gremory, that is a high class devil.

With that introduction Rias then spread her bat like wings on her back to show Issei.

Rias: as my devil servant that is!

Akeno: as well as us!

And then all the people around gather closer to Rias to spread their bat like wings as well. Once again a shocked expression wash upon his face but then he quickly turn his eyes towards Sid.

Issei: Sid are you, too?

Sid: nay! I'm still a human, my devilish power still lays dormant until this day. So I can't spread wings like them.

In that mid conversation Issei unintentionally also spread his wings.

Rias: welcome aboard, Issei!

Sid: if there's nothing to talk about anymore, I shall take my leave, Rias-senpai.

Rias: are you not interested in joining my family, Sid Redgrave?

Sid: if you ever need anything, you can rely on my service if you put your price right. Even if its becoming your temporary or even a permanent family member.

Before Sid opens the exit door he throws a calling card of devil may cry. To the table.

Rias: I'll be looking forward to work with you in the future, Hunter.

What happens next in the club room, Sid don't know and just went straight home as his phone got another notification.