Part 5: Occult Research Club pt.1

The whole road full of students walking down to Kuoh High are shocked and in denial about what they see walking down the road with them.

Student A: what the!

Student B: No! There's no way with that kid!

Student C: From all the humans in the world, why is it have to be him!?

Student D: Rias-Oneesama!

They sure are in shock looking at the school idol walking down the road with the school's number 1 reject, Issei. Looking at this situations Sid can't help himself but laughs

Sid: you really did it huh Issei old buddy old pal! Laughs the other day you're a school reject and one day you're walking down to the school with the school idol! This is too hilarious! Laughs

Issei: I know but even for me is too sudden for a development

Rias: aren't you 2 in high spirit this morning?

Rias turn around to see Sid is having fun with Issei.

Rias: I wasn't expecting A cheerful Hunter like you, Sid Redgrave.

Sid: haha, I'd be glad if you aren't calling me with my code name, Rias-Senpai.

As they walk and finally in the building.

Rias: is that so? Well, I will send a henchman to you two after school. Until then see you later.

Issei: wait what? Wait a minu-

Before Issei could finish his sentence Rias already turn her back and leave him at the front door.

Sid: me too I guess. Gotta go now. See ya Issei!

As Sid also take his leave matsuda and Motohama came rushing to Issei to give a full priced knuckle sandwich. But Sid choose to rather ignore them.

The class is finally over as the chime rang across the school and the club activities is started.

Sid: henchman huh? What do you think Issei?

Issei: well she said she'd send someone but at last there's no one actually coming.

As Issei spew out words of disappointment, the girls from outside the class are shrieking at something coming.

Sid: the hell is that?

A handsome young man with short blond hair, blue eyes and a mole underneath his left eye

A handsome young man with short blond hair, blue eyes and a mole underneath his left eye. He wears the same Kuoh Academy boys' school uniform came down to their class.

Girls: Kiba-kun!

A prince charming like aura surrounds him as he wave around and spread his charm around their class.

Issei: Go away prince charming.

Sid: prince charming huh?