Chapter 13: Gone

Michael POV :
  I woke up and noticed Jordan wasn't next to me , I grabbed my phone and noticed probably a thousand people tweeting me to help Jordan . I opened Twitter, my heart dropped at the message I read from the love of my life . "LUKE ASH CAL WAKE UP!" The boys jumped up "What's wrong Michael?" Luke asked rubbing his eyes . I showed him the tweet , "Michael were do you keep your meds?" Ash asked me . "Umm...I keep them in my bathroom" Then it hit me , she was probably going to try and do it with my Xanax. We all ran upstairs and saw the door was locked . "JORDAN NO! OPEN THE DOOR !" I screamed banging on the door . "PLEASE JORDAN DONT DO IT" we all yelled trying to open the door. "Please baby don't do it , your all I have baby please" my voice cracked as I cried for her to open the door . "Jordan we all love you so much, your the only sibling I have your everything to me, to us" Luke said to the door . I couldn't get the door open I slid down and ran my hands through my currently green hair . "JORDAN!! DONT YOU DARE FUCKING LEAVE US! MICHAEL LOVES YOU SO MUCH YOUR HIS EVERYTHING! LUKE CARES SO MUCH ABIUT YOU HES ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF YOU! YOUR MINE AND CALUMS BEST FRIEND NONE OF US WOULD NOW WHAT TO DO WITH OUT YOU! YOUR AMAZING JORDAN , YOUR LOVED BY SO MANY PEOPLE YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO FUCKING LIVE FOR!" Ashton screamed pounding both hands on the door . I got up from the floor and pulled my self together. "kick down the door with me guys ." They all nodded and we broke down the door . It was like my world stopped spinning, my life fell apart in front of my eyes , the floor beneath me crumbling beneath my feet and my heart shattered in a million pieces . She was completely unconscious in the bathtub an empty pill bottle was settled next her . I began screaming and hitting everything in sight. "NO!NO!NO! NOT HER ! NO ! " I screamed over and over again. Ashton restricted my arms so I could stop hitting things . "I'm sorry Michael." Ashton was crying too , we all were . Luke was in shock I don't even think he could cry that how upset he was . Calum was giving her c.p.r even though we all knew it wouldn't do anything .

Eventually I sorta calmed down , I was sobbing in Ashton and the boys  arms , we all just hugged each other sobbing on the bathroom floor . Calum called 911 fifteen minutes later , when the ambulance came I was just siting emotionless on the couch with a pathetic blanket wrapped around me , Ashton and Calum were talking to the cops and Luke sat next to me with the same emotionless expression.  My world went from a bright ,colorful, love filled fantasy too a dark ,dull ,sad and scary reality. 

Her funeral was the following week , we held in Sydney . I was a mess , every memory I had of her replayed in my head every single day, every thing from the first time I saw her to the last time I saw her . Luke couldnt stop crying nether could Ashton. Besides Liz , Jordan was the only thing Luke had ,he basically raised her . Ashton was her best friend , Ash trusted her with everything and if there was something she wasnt ready to talk to me about she would go to Ashton. Calum didnt know how to feel, he cried a lot and when they closed the casket he fell on his knees crying on pounding on the floor , I couldnt look when they closed it, i wasnt ready to say goodbye , none of us were.   I didn't speak the whole time, i just sat in the back with my head in my face trying not to break down in front of our family and friends. 

 Jordan was my everything, I was planing to marry her and have a family together. She was my world, my entire universe. She was the only reason i smiled every day. One day i'll see her again.

a/n: I know its a really sad ending but i only know how to write sad things lmaooo. Thank you guys for reading it was really fun to write and finally i completed a story ! YAY!