prologue

" I want her to be the only reason I smile uncontrollably"

Jordan Madison Hemmings the little sister of the soon to be famous Luke Robert Hemming , was born on July 19th 1998 . Growing up her big brother had always warned her about boys being bad and they would only hurt her. Later in life the young punk rock teen disobeys her brother's warnings and does the worst thing Luke could ever imagine.

-------------------------------

14 years later // Jordan's POV

It was my first school dance and I secretly was going with a boy who was in my French class. I wore a black off the shoulder skater dress and black combat boots. I left my long blonde hair curly and put on some winged eyeliner ,mascara and clear lip gloss. I walked down stairs from my room so my mom could take pictures before I left. "Oh hun you look gorgeous!" my mom hugged me. "Thanks mommy" I smiled. My brother Luke came running down stairs with his two best friends Michael and Calum. "Hi Michael. Hi Calum" I greeted the two boys. I've always had a small crush on Michael, we got along really well and he had the most gorgeous green eyes and the most perfect fringe that made him look more punk rock then normal. "Hi JJ" Michael greeted me back. Calum gave me a small wave. He was too busy stuffing his face with leftover pizza. "Is everyone ready?" my mom asked "Yes' ' we all answered Calum mumbling still having pizza in his mouth. In the car i had to sit in between Michael and Calum which i didn't really mind, the whole time me and Michael were talking about are favorite bands. He even complimented my dress but of course Luke overheard and him being the protective older brother he is gave Michael the biggest death stare.

We got to the dance and I went to look for my friends and date. I couldn't find them so i called them to see where they were , nobody answered me. I got stood up.All my friends have left me, I've never felt so lonely. I sat in the hallway outside of the gym and cried with my face in my knees. My mascara and eyeliner smudged around my eyes and my cheeks were tear stained. I felt a small tap on my shoulder. "JJ are you okay?" a voice I recognized spoke softly to me. "Go away Michael." I hiccuped from crying so much. "Why are you crying , please don't be sad , it makes me sad seeing you sad." He kneeled down, putting his hand on my back . I took my face out of my knees and hugged Michael crying into his chest. His chin rested on my head as he rubbed my back calming me down. I finally stopped crying and removed my face from Michael's oddly comfy chest. Michael still had his arms wrapped around my small body , I felt safe in his arms. "Why are you upset JJ?" he said almost whispering . I told him how all my friends and my date stood me up at my first school dance . " You don't deserve them , they're ass holes and stupid for standing up some one who dose nothing but make people happy and be amazing in every way " He smiled at me . I blushed a little . He took a tissue out of his pocket and whipped my eyes and cheeks getting rid of all the makeup that smudged all over my face. He took his thumb and wiped away left over tears, he softly kissed my cheek "you're beautiful Jordan Hemmings , don't forget it no matter what" He smiled bushing a little then getting up then grabbing my hand helping my up too. That was the night I truly fell for Michael. But a couple months later him, my brother, Calum and there drummer Ashton were going on tour with one direction so who knew the next time i would see them.