Chapter 5: Red

Michaels Pov:

"3...2...1" We said insinc. We were standing in front of the bathroom mirror with towels wrapped around our heads waiting to reveal are matching red hair. We unwrapped the towels and looked at each other then at ourselves. Holy shit she looked hot with red hair! "I love it! You look so bad ass with red hair." I smiled wrapping my arms around her from behind and resting my head on her delicate shoulders. "And you mr.clifford surprisingly look adorable and bad ass with your new hair." She gave me her perfect huge smile that i swear is going to make me flatline one day. "lets go show the guys, I think Luke came home a couple minutes ago." She said before sliding out of my arms and out the bathroom door. I followed behind her . We went to the living room and met Luke Ash and Cal , "awe there's my favorite...ah pare of greatest buds" Calum stopped himself from saying something that shouldn't be said in front of Luke. "All right I gotta hand it too you guys you both look really good with red hair." I was shocked Luke approved of it , Ashton stayed quite , he hates lying to luke but for the sake of the band i really hope he keeps his mouth shut. "Thanks" we both said at the same time. "Ash why do you look so nervous?" Luke tilted his a little

"I'm not nervous"

"Alright what ever you say ." Luke rolled his eye, Dam he's never rolled his eye at Ashton, he's never been rude to him ,like ever. He rarely rolls his eyes at people.

"Luke, mate are you okay you seem on edge. " I sat next to ashton on the couch JJ following soon after .

"yeah im fine, but i know when you guys are hidding something im stupid mike.so whats going on, clearly you all are hiding something its i know its a suprise birthday party cus my birthday was 2 months ago" Shit. One of them is gonna spill and i feeling -

"Michael and I made out on the counter when every one wasnt home . And honestly things were about to escalate but Ash and Cal walked in." Not who I expected to spill. she clapped her hands over her mouth instantly regretting what she did. Were screwed. I'm screwed. Luke is going to kick me out of the band i might not ever be able to even look at Jordan again with Luke beating the shit out of me. But who i choose the girl i've always fallen for my world the only reason i enjoy life outside of the band , my everything or my best friend who is the reason i get to live in this huge house with Jordan and be able to express my music to everyone, instead of sitting alone in my room doing nothing but gain weight play video games and jerking off  too girls with fake tits on porn hub.

"YOU WERE ABOUT TO FUCK MY LITTLE SISTER! U FUCKING KIDDING ME MICHAEL!!!" I've never seen luke yell like that, we really fucked up.

"Luke calm the fuck down! You know im smart enough to let just anyone shove there tongue in my mouth!" Im defiantly getting kicked out of the band, hopefully she stays with me.

"Jordan shut the fuck up! You dont know better! So stop being so fucking dumb!" As soon as Luke was done yelling at JJ she looked like she was going to cry but she also looked angry. She spun around towrds me ,grabbed my face and smacked her lips against mine. Luke pushed her off of me and shoved her on the coach . Next thing I knew i was on the floor with blood dripping down my nose and left ear.

JJ pov:

"LUKE STOP! YOUR HURTING HIM STOP IT!" I screamed . "LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS STOP!" ive never seen luke get so violent Michael is his best friend or was from what just happened I don't think there going to be friends again for a long time. Luke was on top of Mikey punching him repeatedly , Calum was trying to pull Luke back but my brother is strong . I jumped up to help Calum but Ashton pulled me back . I hugged him and started balling my eyes out . He lead out of the room after Calum got a strong hold on Luke . We went outside and sat in the back yard . "I feel horrible. I should've just kept my mouth shut and Michael would've been fine ." I cried into Ashtons chest . Ashton is like an older brother to me , he's always been there for me in a way Luke couldn't , he's not over proactive or overly sensitive, he's easy to talk too and I trust, If I can't tell Luke or Mikey something I go to Ashton and instead of judging me like Luke doses he helps me.  "You did nothing wrong Jordan , you did the right thing by telling Luke the truth . He could've reacted better that's on him not you ." Ashton softly spoke as he rubbed my back . "s-still It's m-my f-fault" I was struggling to breath because of how much I was crying. "No . No it's not . You told him the truth later he will appreciate that you did lie to him ."

Luke's p.o.v:
Red. All I could see was straight red . I had lost control. I was Pissed. More then pisses I was fucking Furious! My own best friend (that I warned) made a move on my little sister ! I have a right to be mad ! That's my little sister my only little sister and I can't have her getting hurt . No matter what ! I know Michael would never hurt her but what about the fans? She's would get so much hate if the fans found out she was dating poor adorable kitten Michael . I'm not worried about Michael hurting her I know he loves her and he's not the type of guy to nut and run he too much of a softie  to ever hurt her , but she can't handle 10,000 comments judging her and treating her. I feel bad I punched Michael but now he will stay away from her , it's better that way . 
"What the fuck is wrong Luke! Michael is fucking bleeding because you can't control your fucking anger!" Calum yelled at me slamming me on the couch . "Calum it's fine leave him alone " Michael said getting up . He had black and blue bruises on his cheeks and he's nose was bleeding fiercely. Dam I really fucked this kid up. "Mike I'm sorry. Listen I'm a dick I know that but I'm trying to protect my sister, it's not that I'm scared of you hurting her I know that if you made thing public she's gonna her so much hate and judgement, I know her she won't be able to handle that . But...clearly you love her and she loves you, and you took a beating like a man for her so ... go ahead you can have her, I trust you and I trust that our true fans won't hate her considering she is my sister and your girlfriend if you choose" I don't what changed my mind but I trust him . "Of course I want her to be my girlfriend, Thanks Luke , I understand you wanting to protect her but you can't save her from everything nobody can." He said before walking to the back yard where Ash and Jay were .

Michael POV:
"Jordan." I softly spoke kneeling down to her leaves putting my hand on her back. "oh my god Mikey !" She screamed  seeing my bloody bruised face . She jumped out of Ashtons arm and came to me . Ashton got up and left leaving us alone . She placed her hand on my cheek "I'm sorry -" she went to apologized but I cut her off "No. You have nothing to be sorry for . And Luke finally gave in . He trust m-us to know that we're never ever going to hurt each other . You beautiful Jordan , I love your bright blue eyes , your sexy red hair , you perfectly shaped body , your gorgeous smile, your beautiful , perfect,sexy , adorable and amazing. I've never felt the way I feel about you with any other girl. I want you Jordan. I wanna know what it feels like to wake up to you beautiful face every morning. I want to know how amazing it feels to cuddle with you during a rainy day . I want you to be the only reason I smile every day . Will you be mine ?" I asked her with my hands neatly resting on her hips . "Of course Mikey I wanna be your . I want you to be mine . I admire everything about you Michael Clifford . Your perfect." I felt my heart flutter as she spoke . Once again are lips smacked together , it feels like a million fire flies are flying around us as we levitate from the ground ever time we kiss . We're meant for each other and it couldn't be more evident.