chapter 1: reunited

a/n : The girl in the picture is Jordan .

It has been four years since I've seen Luke Michael , Calum and Ashton face to face, I've facetimed Luke and Mikey almost every day since they left for tour but that doesn't stop me from missing them so much. How about some updates in my life ...

1.) I have blue hair now (Luke hates it but Mikey loves it and matched with me)

2.) I got through high school with no friends and bullying i was really depressed but i had Luke and Mikey

3.) I have a puppy named Freddie (named after Freddie Mercury)he's a tiny red husky

4.) I'm moving to L.A and going to live with Luke and the boys

I can't wait to see them all again face to face, I miss my best friends. Speaking of moving, my flight is in 2 hours and i haven't gotten ready yet. shit.

I took a quick shower and put on my favorite hoodie and leggings on. I brushed my long blue hair and put on a little bit of makeup . Most of my stuff was already in L.A all i needed to do was pack my carry on and have a bag for Freddie. I packed my stuff and put it in my car my flight was overnight so I didn't have too many things in my bag and Freddie is still small enough to be with me on the plane. I put Freddie in the car and went back inside to say goodbye to me mom. "I'm gonna miss you so much baby girl! Call me as soon as you land!" My mom hugged me and kissed my forehead "I'm gonna miss you too mom, i wont forget to call you" I went back to my car and drove 45 minutes to the airport, I was so excited to see the boys again .

I had a window seat and nobody was next to me , thank god, I had Freddie in a crate on the seat next to me and had my headphones the whole plane ride. At 12:45 p.m I finally got to L.A. I got off the plane and took Freddie out of the crate and on a leash as I walked to where The boys were going to pick me up. I saw 4 tall boys, "JJ!" Luke yelled, running up to me and giving me a huge hug. "LUKE!" I yelled, also running towards him. Freddie was barking but was happy . Michael walked up to us "Jordan ! I missed you !" he said, hugging me after Luke let go. "OMG you have a puppy!" Calum and Ashton said , calum picked him up and the puppy started licking his face happily . "Nice to see you guys too" I joked a little "Oh yeah Hi JJ!" Ashton laughed hugging me "Uh Calum JJ is here too" Micheal giggled taking Freddie away from Calum. Calum gave me a hug hello.''I think I might like your dog more than you" Calum smiled and I playful hit him "asshole" I laughed. "I'm tired as hell are we going home soon?" Luke complained "your tired i was on a plane for 12 hours straight" I rolled my eyes smiling "yeah and i stayed up all night playing video games with Ash Cal and Mikey cus I was worried about you going on a plane for the first time" He pouted . "You're such an overprotective dork, " I playfully shoved him.

We got in the car and of course I had to sit in the middle between Calum and Michael like always. Michael had my puppy in his lap the whole car ride, I guess i fell asleep on Michaels' shoulder on the way home but when i woke up Luke was giving Michael a death stare. We got the house and Michael showed me to my room while the guys played with Freddie. I had my own bathroom and a walk-in closet . "My room is too the right and lukes is too the left, Calum is the last room and Ashton is the first '' Michael told me "Okay awesome , I'm so happy I get to live with guys. I really missed you Mikey." I hugged him tightly " I missed you too JJ, I really wish I could have been in Aussie when you went through all that bull shit in high school you didn't deserve any of that" He hugged me back tighter . We stayed like that for a couple minutes till Calum came in the room. "what do you want Cal?" Michael said a little annoyed the moment was over "Luke wants to talk to us down stairs but Jordan you stay here" he sighed "Okay I'll be there in a minute" Michael rolled his eyes knowing what Luke wanted to talk about. "Go, Luke is gonna get mad if you're with me...alone for too long" I sighed a little upset . "Well will he get mad if i did this..." Michael wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly leaned in giving me a kiss on the mouth. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss. I broke the kiss and laughed a little "Only if he found out , now go, we have plenty of time to spend together" I shove him out of my room smiling. "He wont find out" He walked out closing the door behind him. I ran my fingers through my hair, i couldn't stop smiling and blushing, i know it's wrong but i'm falling for him that's for sure.