Chapter 9: Anxiety

𝟹 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝:

Michaels POV:
I woke up in a cold sweat , I started to panic ...she wasn't in my arms ...where the fuck is she? I felt my heart pounding faster and faster ....I couldn't breath ....all I could hear was a sound of her heart monitor beeping indicating she was dead ...I heard my screams ....my begging for the love of my life to be with me....I felt the color leave my face ...."MIKEY! MIKEY ! Baby your okay I'm right here try to breath babe I'm right here" I Jumped up able to breath now ...I swooped her in to my arms ....shacking I held her . "Baby what happened you where screaming my name and you looked like you where about to pass out ...did you have another nightmare?" She sat up still in each others arms "I-I'm not sure I think I had a night mare you weren't in my arms and I started freaking out then ..." I Couldn't remember "what babe...what happened next?" I really couldn't remember "I-I don't know ...I'm fine though " I must be loosing my fucking mind . "oh okay , I'm gonna get you a glass of water just stay here and try your best to calm down" She gave me a kiss on the cheek before getting up to go to the kitchen ."No baby lay back down you still need to rest I'm fine I promise go back to sleep." She was still in a lot of pain , she broke her right leg , left wrist and shattered her knee cap ."alright fine what ever babe." She rolled her eyes then smiled right after , I loved when she did that , she curled up in my arms just the way we like it , I kissed her forehead then soon feel back asleep.
  "Good morning Princess " I woke up to JJ laying down on my chest playing on her phone , "Good morning baby, I called a therapist for you, your appointment is at 3 it's 12 right now " I hate therapy.
"What why?"
"Cus Mikey you've been having these panic attacks almost every day since the accident I'm worried about you . It will help I promise baby." She gave me a reassuring kiss then got up to start our day .

𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢 :
"So Michael I've heard you've been having theses episodes since your girlfriend got in a fatal accident. is that right?" My therapist Dr.May  asked me , I hate this how is this supposed to help . "Yea." I was just giving him short answers I didn't want to be there . "Okay. Now Michael your in a band correct?" why dose this guy keep asking so many fucking questions! "I'm not sure if I'm still in the band anymore" He nodded his head and wrote something down in his clipboard "Alright . Are you close with the boys in the band ?"Shouldn't we be talking how I'm having panic attacks every time I'm too far from my girlfriend not the problems I'm having with my girlfriends older brother? "Well yea I was close with the lead singer he's my girlfriends older brother, after the accident I wanted nothing to do with him , he's a dick and I quit the band but the fans don't know yet, I'm close with the drummer and the bassist but I hate Luke!" He nodded his head then wrote another thing in his clip bored . I then had to explain everything that had happened with Luke and the accident . "okay well Michael I'm going to give you these pills for anxiety and we're going to meet up again next week and you tell me how they work" I took the piece of paper he held out for me take . Great pills just what I wanted.