Chapter 6: I love you *smut*

A/n: STREAM CALM!!!!!!

Michaels POV:
It's been about 3 months since me and Jordan made thing official. I've seen the comments on her post not every one is so nice. She gets a lot of hate but at the same time she gets a lot of love . Luke hasn't been on Instagram or twitter lately so I'm not sure if he sees the stuff some 'fans' say . It makes really mad what some people are saying about her but I know I can't react to it I wouldn't wanna give them attention they don't deserve. I love Jordan but I wanna be with her without wanna be fan girls telling her she isn't good enough to date me .

JJ POV:
The last 3 months have been the best 3 months of my life , the hate sometimes gets to me but wouldn't anyone get upset when hundreds of people are telling saying your not good enough to be dating your boyfriend.
I was walking Freddie around the block just to clear my head a little bit . I thought for a second me and Michael have only gone as far as a long intense make out, call me a hoe but I want do more . I trust him and holy shit I love him . We haven't said it yet though, maybe tonight we will , I hope.
"Hey baby"  Michael said from the couch playing his game  . "Hi honey " I sat next to him giving him a kiss . "Where'd the boys go?" I asked realizing no body was home besides me and Michael . "Oh umm Calum went to the gym and I think he's getting a puppy today , Ashton went out god knows where again and Luke is at the store getting stuff for Calums birthday" It was so cute how focused he was on his game . "I almost forgot about Calums birthday party tomorrow." I wrapped my arms around his stomach and rested my head on his chest . He paused his game and put his arm around me and lifted my legs to be on top of his so we were both more comfortable. "Your adorable JJ I can't handle it ." I felt him smile as he kissed the top of my head . I lifted my head back up and kissed him on his perfect little lips "Your even more adorable baby" I smiled back . "You have no clue how much I love it when you call me baby" He lifted my so I was fully on top of him . "Well then I'll make sure I say it more often " I kissed him again i let it linger , our foreheads were pressed against each other and I was in my favorite place in the world . "I love you Jordan Maddison Hemmings" he softly spoke . I felt like a million butterflies were in my stomach as he confessed he loved me . "I love you too Michael Gordon Clifford" I put my head in the crook of his neck and slowly fell asleep on him .

Michael POV:
I love her . I always have . It took me long enough to say it to her . I wanna be with her forever, shes perfect. I thought about it , we've only gone as far as making out I want to go further but does she wanna do the same? No harm in trying right?
It was around 12 o'clock in the morning and she was in my favorite spot , right on top of me kissing me fiercely. We were in her bed making out as we usually did. I flipped her over so that I was now on top of her . I started kissing her neck and collar bone , she made cute little panting nosies as we kissed . Fuck I loved it. I took of her shit not even breaking he kiss for the a second, not even 1 minuet later we both were left in our underwear and he in a bra .

JJ POV:
"I wanna keep going , don't stop ." I said as Michael was on top of me with just his underwear on and me with my bra and underwear on . "Are you sure baby? " he asked , I found it so fucking attractive how he wanted to make sure I was fully comfortable and ready . "Yes Im sure babe . I love you and I wouldn't be here if I didn't" I told him . He nodded the continued to kiss my almost bare body . He gently took my bra off and quickly observed before he continued to kiss me . Soon he slowly began to take off my underwear. I was completely naked as he looked at me with his bright sexy green eyes . "Are you ready babe?" He asked , I nodded my head and he took off his underwear revealing his growing boner . He kissed all around my fully naked body , he guided my legs open gently before placing his hands on my hips . Soon I felt him going in side of me, I gasp a little at the touch. "You okay beauty?" I nodded my head then closed my eyes , I felt him go in deeper, I let out a soft moan , "I'll go slowly at first" he whispered in to my ear . Soon he was moving in and out slowly at first but gradually going faster , he had his head rested on my shoulder as I kissed and moaned in to his neck . "I love you Mikey" I said panting almost at my climax . " I love you too beautiful" he said also panting, I can tell he was close to his climax. He started going a little faster and I started moaning a little louder . He placed his hand over my mouth "I know baby but we're gonna wake some one up" he chuckled a little , He lifted his head up going faster and faster , I placed my hands on his stomachs I moved faster with him . I felt him climax  in sync with me , I felt his warm semen fill my body. He pulled out then flipped me over so I was on top of him again. I grabbed his shirt and my underwear quickly putting them on as he put his back on . I got on top of him cuddling up ready to fall asleep. "We should do this more often " I laughed a little giving him a small kiss on the his lips . "I agree." He kissed me back , I placed my head on the side of his chest we soon feel asleep tangled in each other perfectly. Being in his arms feels like the safest ,warmest most comfortable place in the entire universe I could stay there forever.