Chapter 12 : Xanax

Michaels POV:
  Time to fucking kick this guys ass! Ashton was outside punching Nathen repeatedly in the face . JJ was already in the car by the time I got to him . "Hey asshole! You thought her best friend just beat your ass well I'm her fucking boyfriend and you just pissed me off in a way we're I don't fucking if I seriously hurt you!" I yelled at him from across the parking lot "Your not gonna do shit Michael " that's what he thinks .  I grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him up off of his feet "If you ever touch ,look at or even go near my girlfriend  I swear to god that will be the last time you ever walk on this planet again!" I said through gritted teeth , you could see the fear in his as I threatened him " do you understand me?" He rapidly nodded his head and I sat him down. I turned around then decided fuck it I'm punching him. He feel over then hit his head on the curb, I laughed a little then went to the car we're Ash , Cal Luke and my baby we're waiting . I sat in the back next to Jordan I had her in my arms the whole time . "I'm sorry baby . I wish I could have protected you from him ." I rested my chin on her head ."there's nothing  for you to be sorry about Babe, I'm here now and that's all that matters I'm here with you and the boys and I couldn't feel any safer then I do right now ." I held her a little closer rubbing her back slowly the whole way home .
"I have a feeling you guys knew who that was" we did , Nathan always had such a huge creepy crush on Jordan. We all used to be friends with him but then one day when we were hanging out at Luke's he saw JJ come out of her and to the kitchen and he said something about how she was 'so hot ' and I remember he licked his lips staring at her , we all got mad at him and told that it was creepy . Luke never invited him over again but him and Calum were still close so we would hang out there . He would only talk about Jordan but not how she was as a person but how pretty she was one time he even said he would sleep with her, we stopped being friends with him after that and made sure he kept far away from her. Of course we never told Jordan about him so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable, we all kinda forgot about him until obviously today. "Uh JJ he went to school with us he always had such a creepy crush on you but We has no idea he was in LA" Calum explained . "How did he even know I was here or where we lived ?" I didn't even know that answer myself "I-I don't know , but I promise baby he will never even look at you again." She sat next to me on the couch and rested her head on my shoulder before I wrapping up in my arms. "Hey can we sleep down here tonight?" I can tell she didn't want to be alone cause who knows he could come back it would be stupid of him but he still might come back . "Yeah" we all answered.

JJ POV:
It didn't really hit me until the boys were all asleep. Every time I closed my eyes I saw that room ...I felt myself start to panic. Michael has Xanax in case of emergency's. It's the only way , I can't live with this feeling I can't even explain...I feel like I'm about to loose it . I slid out of Michaels arms and walked to our shared bathroom upstairs. I looked at myself in the mirror your ugly , he doesn't love you he just feels bad for you , you could have stopped him from rapping you but you wanted it , your a slut. I felt like I just wanted to slam my head on the sink , instead I opened the medicine cabinet and took out Michaels Xanax , it was still full he hasn't needed it any yet he's fine with his regular anxiety pills. I opened the bottle and put a hand full on the counter . I took out my phone from my pocket and began to write down a message on Twitter...
I know I'm not good enough for Michael. He doesn't deserve me. I can't live with all the feelings I have that I can't even explain right now , they won't ever be explained. I took a deep breath and hit the tweet button. I grabbed the pills and sat in the bathtub , I pooped the pills in my mouth , I started panicking there's no going back . I began to feel dizzy , soon I calmed down my tears had stopped and came in to a cold sweat. I should be dead by now , I reached for the pills and took another hand full . "JORDAN NO! OPEN THE DOOR !" Michael was banging on the door "JORDAN PLEASE DONT DO IT !" Luke Cal and Ashton we're also banging on the door . Now is my only chance. I popped the pills in mouth , I started to see flashing colors and everything began muffled. I feel into a dreamless sleep .

A/N: I really loved writing this! Next chapter will be the last btw