Goofs- JG

(Also known as, TheColourGreen on tiktok. I'm sure you'll recognize him by his catchphrase "Is Everything Okay?" Or his What they Say About you Series. His actual name is Jackson Green.)

"C'mon Y/N, you have an amazing personality, a great body, and you just. UGH YOU'RE SO FRUSTRATING!"

"What do you meaaaannn."

"It's been 4 months since you guys broke up. I promise you, this guy is RIGHT for you. He's sweet and super funny."

"If he's so great, why don't you go out with him?"

She rolled her eyes at me.

"You ma'am, are going to go in that closet. You're going to change into some hot clothes. And you're going to look amazing for this date."

"I don't even know him."

"Here let me show you this video of him."

It was a video, of him with his shirt off. Lip syncing a video, without being cocky and serious about it. Like he knew he had some nice abs, but he didn't acknowledge it and was being goofy.

"Well, he's cute I'll give him that. And his videos are funny. I just, I don't know."

"Please."

"Fine. I'll do it."

"Yes! I'll let him know."

I changed into a nice dress and walked out of the closet.

"You look amazing! See... he's going to love you. He's on his way right now, you know he even started getting ready before I even told him you wanted to. Because that's how interested he was in you."

I blushed.

"Show me his tiktok one more time."

She let me have her phone. My heart melted. He was so damn cute.

"Well. He's here. Go enjoy okay. I love you!"

She gave me my purse and started pushing me out the door.

"Ally. You're only doing this so your boyfriend can come over."

"Glad we agree, okay bye bye!"

I was shoved out the door and into the outside.

There, stood a very handsome guy. Tall, adorable, hot.

"Oh. Hello, Jackson?"

"Hey are you Y/N, the one Ally set me up with."

"Yeah, yeah I'm her."

"You look, really nice."

"Thanks..."

We stood there for a few seconds, admiring eachothers appearance.

"Shall we go?"

"Yeah."

He opened the car door for me and I stepped inside.

The whole ride, we talked. Our personalities immediately matched and we enjoyed eachothers company.

The restuarant was amazing. It wasn't too rich people spoiled like I hate, but it wasn't a trashy place. And we talked the whole time.

The talk when we drove back was even better....

"So, how do you know Ally?"

"Oh... we've been best friends since kindergarten. And now we're roommates. What about you?"

"She's dating my brother."

"Oh heh. Sounds like her."

"What do you mean?"

"Setting me up with brothers. My last relationship was with her ex's brother, and it was really good. Up until the end, it got really messy."

"Yeah, actually same. It's like my brother wants to decide my life for me. Like calm down."

"Exactly! You know, Ally lived with me and my family for a period of time so we're like sisters practically. But about my last relationship... it was just so toxic. He was so sweet, then he just changed all of a sudden."

"Yeah I get that. You know, you're really cool. I didn't think my brother had this good of a taste of girls for me. But.. when Ally showed me your pictures... I was all set. I wanted you. Then she showed me your YouTube videos and I prayed to god that you weren't fake and that you had that personality you portrayed online."

"Oh my god same! You're tiktoks are hilarious and you seemed so cool. The only reason I was hesitant is because I was scared of stepping into another relationship and getting hurt again.. but you seem really special. I like you."

"Does that mean you'd consider another date with me?"

"I would love to."

"Great. How about next Saturday, at 8? Maybe we can go see a movie or something?"

"Great. I love movies."

"Here's my number."

He typed it into my phone and I gave him mine.

"I can't wait to see you again."

"Me too."

He walked me to the door.

"Thank you for tonight."

"Text me."

I kissed him on the cheek.

"I will."

I walked inside and giggled. All these fresh romantic emotions ran through my mind.

"ALLLLLY!" I yelled. Her and her boyfriend ran down.

"How did it go?"

"Well if you must know.... we're going on another date on Saturday! And we got eachothers numbers. And I might've kissed him!"

"OH MY GOD Y/N!!"

"Ah, welcome to the family little sister."

Ally and I were both excitingly giggled and jumping and talking gibberish.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE OFFICIAL SISTERS OH MY GOD!"

We hugged and I even hugged her boyfriend.

That night, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking of Jackson.