Babysitter- MP

(Per readers request, Its Mattia Again. Sorry this Is basic)

"Mom! I don't need a babysitter okay?"

"Just to be safe. For you and Peter and Julia."

"Okay, just go. I'll pay for him and order pizza."

She kissed us goodbye and left.

I'm 15. This guy my mom said, was 16. Probably has super bad acne and plays video games all day.

When the doorbell rang, I went to get it.

I had to look all the way up to see the guy. Woah.

"Hey is this the Gomez's house?"

"Y-yeah. Are you the babysitter?"

"Yeah. I'm Mattia. You're Y/N right, the 15 year old."

"No duh."

He gave me the fboy look and smirked.

"An attitude? I like." He looked past me to see my siblings on the couch.

"Hey kids, I'm Mattia. Your babysitter."

"Which I could've done by the way all by myself." I added

"Yeah right. Then why am I here?"

"Just because my mom wanted it."

"Whatever. Kids, let's go watch a movie upstairs. I'll make popcorn."

"Yay!" They screeched as they ran upstairs.

"So what's your deal. You need extra money to what, pay for all your side hoes breakfasts?"

"Nope. Just wanted extra cash. And by the way, I'll have you falling in love with me by the end of the night. In case you haven't already?"

"What! Yeah right, I can tell by the way you look at me that you're feeling me."

"I would like to be, this Saturday at 8?"

"Shut up."

When we got up there, the kids had already fell asleep.

"What a bummer. Guess you can leave, Mattia, right?"

"Yessir. And no, I'm not leaving because of you, and I want my full paid hours."

"Whatever, let's just go watch a movie downstairs."

As we sat down, he yawned and put his arm around me. I rolled my eyes, oldest trick in the book.

The whole movie, we were making eachother laugh and getting to know eachother. It was like I've known him for years.

But when we locked eyes, it was different. Just like in the movies, we went in for the kiss. I've never done this before, we barely even know eachother and this is happening.

He held onto my cheek as he slowly kissed me. But then my mom crashed in.

"Hey kids. Sorry, they cancelled the meet because the boss got sick. Mattia, I'll still pay you. And hopefully you can come Saturday at 8, that's when they're redoing it."

"Sounds good. Bye Y/N." He winked at me, before getting the cash and leaving. I sighed with awe, before snapping out of it and going to bed before my mom could ask about anything