Bully- PB PT.1

Marco Bohrgi- Also Known as Polo.Boy!

Hey guys I hope you understand why I didn't update. With what's going on lately, my heart has been completely broken for the black community. Though I am not black, I am disgusted with police brutality and white privilege. And the fact people are still racist in 2020 makes me so angry. So please understand that I really couldn't think about wattpad, and instead I've been peacefully protesting. I didn't even care about Corona, I wanted to stand for the black community. Please continue to donate, sign petitions, and be aware. If you are one of my readers and are affected by this, know that I am here and I stand with you. Blacklivesmatter. Mexicans and Asians for black lives!

I looked over my shoulder as I was talking to my friend. No, no, no. There he was.

My first thought obviously was, run.

"Jasmine! He's here!"

"What, Marco?"

"YES! WHAT DO I DO!"

"Ughh! I don't know!"

Before I could run, I was pushed against the locker, my face slammed into the cold metal.

He had my arm in a lock behind me so I couldn't really move.

"Marco, please! Leave me alone."

"Oh why would I, this is so fun. Boys, get her friend."

"JASMINE, RUN!" I muffled as my cheeks were being stuck against the locker.

I winced as I locked eyes with Luis, Marco's best friend.

(Luis is Igotcuteankles on tiktok, Luis is his real name :)"

Luis used to be my best friend, in fact we all were. But something changed in Marco. And I guess he got Luis too sadly.

Luis winced back at me, and hesitantly walked towards Jasmine.

I heard him whisper in her ear, "Come with me. I'll take you to the bathroom and leave you there, okay? Just stay in there until we leave and then you can get out. Be careful."

She nodded gratefully.

And just to cover it up, he grabbed her shoulder roughly.

"C'mon Loser! Let's go!"

He walked away with her, but I could tell he was holding her gently. They were dating lowkey, only I knew.

Marco could never find out.

After they left, Marco slammed me against the lockers once again.

"What do you want from me Marco! Why are you hurting me!"

"Shut up! Don't act like you don't know what you did."

He twisted my arm even more.

"OW MARCO WHAT THE HELL!" Until he slowly let go but held my hands softly.

"What- what are you doing?"

"Y/N, I hate you so much. Like you have no idea."

"Yeah I know already okay?"

"But. I have something to tell you."

"What!" I spat out at him.

"I- uh- well- I?" He stuttered over his words. He couldn't even make a sentence, it was kind of funny.

Until he was struggling too much, to the point where he was just mumbling.

"MARCO JUST TELL ME!"

"I- I CAN'T!" He cried out.

"WHY!"

"BECAUSE!"

"BECAUSE WH-" I got cut off. By his lips.

Not going to lie, it was the sweetest kiss probably ever.

"Marco what the fuck."

"I'm sorry I just- I can't."

He ran off into the hallway before I could catch him. I was still so stunned.