Ex's- ND

(Nick Davis, also known as NickDavisFr)

It started with a simple text. Just a few, "Hey." "How are you." "What are you doing." "Let's hang out."

I had no intention of it coming to this.

It started with getting lunch together, then him inviting me over for a movie.

And now, here we are. In his bedroom. Both wondering how did this start.

He buttoned his shirt back up, and I buttoned my jeans.

The silence was killing me.

It was so awkward. Minutes ago, I was in his arms. Cuddling. And minutes before that, I was screaming his name.

Just like before. Before we broke up.

When we both were fully dressed, we turned around to face eachother at the same time.

I felt like I couldn't look him in the eyes.

The sheets were still messy, and so was his hair.

He coughed.

"So." He attempted to break the silence, but failed.

"Nick. We both know this shouldn't have happened okay? I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend. This was a mistake."

"But what if it wasn't. What if it was a sign. A sign that we should be together again. Don't tell me that when we did it, you didn't feel that spark. When we had that first kiss, you didn't miss it."

"I- I can't lie to you. I did feel something. Maybe even more than the current relationship that I have. But it still doesn't mean that we're right for eachother."

"But what if it does."

He walked to me, standing behind me. He was pressed against my back as he took in a long deep breath.

He held my hands from behind, so he was wrapped around me.

He started to rock with me, slowly.

"Nick... please don't."

"Sh sh sh. Just hear me out."

He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Remember the good old days. When we talked and talked for hours, about nothing. But we just enjoyed eachothers company. And remember the cuddles we used to have. You were always little spoon and I never fought with you about it. And don't tell me you forgot those late night walks on the beach with me. And my moms adored you, you know that. And it absolutely broke them, when we broke up. And it broke me too. And I know your parents loved me too."

(He has 2 moms for those who don't know)

"I'll admit, I miss those special nights. And you were my dad's favorite and my mother's dream boy for me."

"Listen babe, I know what your current boy is like. He's not your type at all. He's posh, and a spoiled little brat that hasn't worked a day in his life for anything he has. Why are you with him?"

"Okay, that's fair. But why are you with her."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Nick. If you really had a full compatible relationship with her, we wouldn't be here. She's an it girl. You hated those girls."

"You got me there."

Silence.

"So, what do we do?"

"Be with me. I will break it off with her in a second if it means being with you."

"Nick.... The reason we broke up in the first place is because we were too busy for eachother. I don't want that again."

"But we didn't break up because we lost love, or we were cheating. Which is a lot to say for young couples who break up. You have my number. You know what to do."

"I need to leave before he comes home, but I will consider it okay? Is that enough for you?"

"Even better. Let me walk you out."

I grabbed my purse and started walking out with him.

"Thank you Nick, I love you." I kissed him on the cheek and went into the car.

I'm in love with this tbh...