Friend with Benefits- AR Pt.2

Our friend date actually was pretty nice. He picked me up at 12 and told Mattia that we were going out with Alvaro. Which was a lie.

But we ended up getting to know eachother better, just like the first day we met.

Even with the date though, we still met up for our Monday hookup.

"Okay what do you guys want to eat for dinner?" I asked Mattia and his little brother. Kairi came to hang out too.

"Chinese takeout sounds good yeah?" Mattia asked.

"Yeah, let's go Ale."

"Hey, I wanna go!" Kairi said.

"I need fresh air anyways."

Ale and I looked at eachother.

"No you should stay with my little brother, he loves hanging out with you."

"He hates me."

"No he doesn't."

Kairi give a "really?" Look.

"Okay so what if he hates you? Make him like you. Well we gotta go bye." Ale grabbed my hand and ran.

-Back at Mattias house-

"You don't think that was a little weird?" Kairi asked Mattia.

"They're always weird. Plus it's normal for just them two to get food together."

"You've never thought maybe they're like getting together or something?"

"No. They don't even talk to eachother anymore. Look if you're so concerned, go follow them or something."

"Maybe I will."

Kairi stood up and left.

"YOU'RE BEING CRAZY!" Mattia yelled.

-Back to Us-

I looked in the car mirror. It kinda looked like Kairi's car. Maybe I was just getting paranoid.

"Ale, is it me or is Kairi following us?"

"He's not, chill babe."

"You're right. He's probably at home fighting with your brother over who gets the controller next."

We let the valet take the car and went in.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Rozario. Your usual Monday room?"

"Hi April. Yes please." She gave us our key card and we went to our room.

"You ready?" Ale asked. I nodded.

It always starts with us just kissing, and then a few pieces of clothes come off. Then it all does.

But the thrill was still the same. And then we got on the bed, and it continued like it usually did.

Until in the middle of it, we heard the door knob turn.

"I thought you put the do not disturb sign!"

"I did!"

"Let me check it out."

Ale left, literally butt naked, to go see who was at the the door. When he looked through the eye hole, the door suddenly popped open.

I screamed and covered myself with the blanket. Ale was on the floor, still very very naked.

"AHA-ahhhhh! WHAT THE HELL!" It was Kairi. He was the one who burst through the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING! AND WHY IS YOUR DICK OUT AND WHY IS SHE HIDING UNDER THE BLANKET HOPING THAT I DIDN'T JUST SEE HER?"

"Kai let me explain."

"AHHHH PUT SOME CLOTHES ON FIRST!"

Ale ran into the bathroom and wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Okay let me explain."

"EXPLAIN WHAT?"

"It's not what you think. Don't yell at him, yell at me. I was the one came up with the idea that we should fake going to get dinner."

"No babe, I was the one who made a move on you."

"But I continued it!"

"IT'S BOTH OF YOUR FAULTS. JUST, TELL ME."

"Well the night Y/N's boyfriend cheated and Katie dumped me, we were both vulnerable and looking for something to love. And it just happened and we've been.."

"DOING IT?!"

"I KNOW IT LOOKS BAD OKAY? BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU NOT TO TELL MY BROTHER. HE WOULD LITERALLY DESTROY ALEJANDRO!" I pleaded

We both gave him a pleading look. He rubbed his head hard.

"I just don't know how 2 best friends can do this with eachother. But, I won't tell Mattia. As long as you promise to stop."

"How about once a week instead of twice?"

"ALE-"

"Fine fine! We'll stop."

"Good. Both of you get dressed so we can actually go pick up dinner."

Kairi left outside to wait for us.

We both quickly got dressed without even looking or talking to eachother.

But when we finally got a good look at eachother, I broke down in tears.

"Ale I'm so sorry this is all my fault."

"N- no it's not."

He ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Let's just move on okay? And hopefully we can stay friends, maybe even more and forget about this."

I nodded and kissed him one last time.

"C'mon let's go outside and hope Kairi didn't get too impatient with us."

He took my hand in his and walked with me outside. We both prayed that night, that Kairi would keep his mouth shut, in front of Mattia.

Yes there will be a Part 3 which I'm really excited for