Downtown- RG

Robert George's

He's always so left out when it comes to the NJ boys and really cute so I thought why not.

Also, if you want, watch or listen to "Downtown" by J Balvin and Anitta. It's such a good song and I got my inspiration from there.

I walked into that club with a sense of confidence. My boyfriend and I saw a couple of friends so we went to say hi.

"Mattia! Alejandro! Hey!" I hugged them all.

"Where's Robert?" My boyfriend asked. Robert was my boyfriend's best friend but I've never even talked to him a day in my life.

"Over there."

Mattia pointed to the other side of the club. He was dancing with his girlfriend. But suddenly, I felt jealous to see them so close together. And I wanted him to feel the same.

"Baby, let's go dance too yeah?"

He nodded and I leaded him to a spot where no one was.

We were just enjoying eachothers company, nothing special. But the whole time we were dancing, I kept locking eyes with Robert.

"I- I need to go to the restroom, I'll be right back yeah?" I heard his girlfriend say as she walked away.

"Babe, I'm going to go to bathroom and grab a couple drinks for us. That okay?"

"Y-yeah."

So now, we were both alone. I decided this was my chance to maybe catch his attention.

I walked over to him and pulled him closer to me by the top of his shirt.

And then I let him go and pushed him back.

"So you want me too?"

"Maybe. Let's see how good of a dancer you are first."

He grabbed my hand and started. He was spinning me around, was always in the right positions. This dance, it had more fire and passion than anything I've ever felt in my life with my own boyfriend.

And as I took the last turn and ended up tangled in his arms, we slowly started to lean in.

But that was before my boyfriend came storming in of course.

He grabbed Robert by the collar and shoved him against the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing with my girl. My bestfriend.That's fucked up."

"Woah,calm down bro."

I grabbed him and tried to calm him down.

"Babe, leave him alone."

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME? WITH THIS SLUT?" The girl screamed.

"What? No. We were just dancing together that's all."

"LIAR!" She burst into tears and stormed out of the room.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I have to go." I told Robert as my boyfriend stormed out as well.

He nodded and left too. I feeling of sadness overcame me as I thought about leaving him.

We had such an amazing night and I knew I had to see him again.

The night ended with my boyfriend yelling at me the whole time about cheating and saying "How could you do this to me. He's my best friend. I should've never left you alone!"

Robert's girlfriend was probably doing the same to him.

I stayed quiet the whole time. Probably because I was thinking about how I slipped a piece of paper with my number on it in Robert's jacket.

"Drop me off." I said suddenly and quietly.

"What?"

"I said, drop me off at my house. Can we talk about it in the morning?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No. I wanna go home."

"You know what, fine. But as soon as you walk out this car we're done."

"Okay."

The drive home was silent. I didn't feel any sadness breaking up with him. No regrets were ever felt.

"Okay bye, thanks."

I grabbed my purse and walked out of the car like nothing ever happened. I went inside and squealed.

I've never done anything like this in my life. Oh my god!

Now all I have to do is sit and wait for Robert's call.