Friends With Benefits- AR Pt.3

Sneaking around was getting harder, mostly because Kairi decided he was gonna stick around a lot longer to make sure we didn't do anything.

But if we got lucky, I told them I forgot something in my room and asked Ale to help me look for it.

After 6 minutes of making out, Kairi would come in and check on us.

But one day, we angered him to his breaking point.

"Kairi! It's none of your business okay?"

"None of my buisness! It is when two of my best friends are fucking eachother behind one of their best friend and the other, brothers, back!"

"But it's our decision, it's our mistake to learn from!"

"You know, I've kept your little dirty secret for a month now and I'm sick of it! I'm telling Mattia!"

"No you're not!"

Ale jumped on top of him and body slammed him to the floor. Kairi was pinned down while Ale held one of his arms up, and his body down.

"KAIRI YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

"I WON'T DO IT! I HAVE TO TELL HIM!"

"Tell me what?" Mattia suddenly came out of the room.

Ale got caught off and fell on his ass, letting Kairi free.

"Nothing bro, nothing. We're just chilling okay?" I tried to hide it.

"NO MATTIA! IT'S NOT JUST CHILLING! ALEJANDRO AND Y/N HAVE BEEN HOOKING UP BEHIND YOUR BACK FOR 5 MONTHS!"

Mattia's mouth dropped open.

"Is this true?" I heard the anger in his voice.

We all stayed silent, giving him the answer.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Mattia grabbed Ale by his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"MATTIA STOP!" I cried.

"YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER YOU ASSHOLE!"

Mattia was about to punch him but I grabbed his fist before he could.

"GIVE HIM- US A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN. PLEASE!"

He gave me a stern look. That older brother by 1 year look.

I gave him the baby sister puppy eyes look.

He sighed and let Ale go. He let out a sigh of huge relief.

"Sit on the bed bubba. We will explain everything."

Bubba is what I've called Mattia ever since I was a little girl. Ever since then, I've only called him that if I wanted something or if I wanted him to forgive me. It always worked.

"Okay. So basically we were both depressed when we got dumped, so it just happened. And every Monday and Friday we've done it, but we're stopping! We stopped a month ago. Well almost." Ale said, fear in his voice.

"Bubba, I was the one who led him on. Don't blame him."

"It's not that I'm mad about you two, if my baby sister were to be with anyone, I would want it to be with you. You're a good guy Ale, and I know you'll treat her right. But it's the fact that my best friend and sister hid this HUGE thing from me. For 5 months, how is that even possible?"

We shrugged.

"I'm sorry Bubba."

"You should've come to me. Right after the first time, or even when you both were feeling down. We could've worked something out that didn't hurt our friendship."

"And we're both very very sorry."

"Will you continue, hooking up?" He gagged out of disgust.

"Gross. Thinking of my best friend and sister together, ew."

I shook my head no.

"I promise. And we're trying to rebuild our friendship to what it used to be."

"Okay, as long as you don't break her heart, it should be good."

They both smiled at eachother and hugged.

"I gues you're not my baby sister anymore huh? You're so old now." He pinched my cheeks.

"Relax. You were still in diapers and barely learning to say Mama when I was born."

We both laughed.

"You'll always be my little brat sister."

"And you'll always be my tall dinosaur headass brother. And thank you, Kairi, for stopping it before it got even worse."

Ale and I both hugged him tight.

"How about we all go get ice cream?" Mattia suggested as he wrapped his arms around all of us.

"Why not?"

We grabbed Alejandros little brother and left to go get ice cream.

Ale and I actually ended up together in the end, and we had a sweet sweet life.

Hi guys! This is the end of "Friends with Benefits" Make sure to check out the other imagines here!