My Brothers Best Friend- MP

"Bruh you're gay! I swear." Mattia yelled as he pushed Kairi to the floor.

"Hey ugly, mom said dinner is ready." I told Mattia and my twin brother, Kairi. We looked exactly alike, though I was taller than him for some weird reason.

We were the boy and girl version of eachother. The same personalities, same faces, same style.

"Finally. I'm starving, let's go bruh." Kairi punched Mattia on the shoulder and ran. I started to walk to my room.

"Hey Y/N, I thought you were going to eat dinner."

"No I ate earlier."

"Oh should I stay with you then?"

I rolled my eyes and went to my room. Kairi and I both knew Mattia had the biggest crush on me ever since we were little kids.

But I don't have time for a boyfriend. School and work is rough enough.

Whenever Mattia tries to get close to me, Kairi's 5"4 foot self stands in the middle.

Even though Kairi knows Mattia can beat his ass in seconds, my brother has a heart of gold and will do anything to protect his big sister.

I was born first, he was born 4 minutes shortly after.

It's funny, because I treat him like my baby brother even though he's literally 4 MINUTES younger.

Mattia is so weird. He could have any girl on tiktok or at school, and he still waits for me.

He has never ever dated anyone else and always says, "Whenever you're ready, I'm here."

And then I smile and leave to do something else, that's what usually happens.

But tonight after he ate, he burst into my room.

"HEY! AT LEAST KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING! I COULD'VE BEEN NAKED OR SOMETHING!"

"Even better. Listen Y/N, I'm sorry but I need to talk to you."

"What could possibly be this important?"

"I'm not taking a no for an answer okay? You're going on a date with me. I don't care if you're doing homework or whatever, tomorrow night at 6 I'll pick you up and go on a date with you. Got it?"

He was talking with such a stern voice I was terrified to even say no. But I was kinda turned on by his assertiveness?

I DUNNO IT WAS WEIRD.

I had never seen him take charge like that. He's always been begging and pleading which gave him a soft spot able for me to reject him.

"O-okay. Sounds good."

"Really? I mean, yes. It is very good because you will go on a date with me."

I nodded.

"Ok. I will see you tomorrow. Good night."

Instead of his scary serious face, it turned into an excited and goofy smile as he ran out screeching like a little girl.

I was going on a date with Mattia Polibio.

Pt.2 will be up soon.