Best Friends- SA

(Sebastien Andrade also known as ayesebastien.)

(As per request of someone, well they didn't tell me which Sebastien so I'm guessing this one)

The way she flipped her hair to the side. The way she directly smiled at her boyfriend. The way she laughed at my jokes.

I sighed with awe and despair.

She was my girl from the start. Well if you wanna get technical, she wasn't my girl, but we both knew we had feelings for eachother. And then before I got the courage to ask her out, her boyfriend went and snatched her right up.

Now, she's just my best friend. Which I'm always okay with. You know what they say, a guy best friend is better than a boyfriend. At most time's, it's pretty cool being in the friendzone.

Like when she needs a jacket and he's not there, who does she call? Me.

But when we all hang out together and he's the one she's cuddling up to, it hurts. I know if I had the balls to ask her before he did, I would've had her in my arms.

But I unfortunately always had to push those thoughts out of my head. Because just seeing her smile made my world.

"Sebastien." She said as her boyfriend went to go pick up some food for us.

"Yeah?"

"Can I confide in you? You are my best friend after all."

"Yeah- yeah of course. What's up?"

"I- I think I want to break up with Brett."

"YES! I- I mean, oh no why?"

"I feel like our relationship lost it's fiery romantic touch. We don't have that connection anymore."

"Yeah that's completely understandable. And I'm by your side, the whole time if you'd like. So when do you plan to do it?"

"I dunno. A week, maybe 2. Just to make sure I'm not ruining my relationship."

"NO! YOU NEED TO DO IT NOW! IMAGINE HOW HAPPY YOU COULD'VE BEEN IF YOU'D LET GO EARLIER THAN YOU'D PLANNED. Where you could've spent some happy days with someone else."

"Well it's not like I'll hop into another relationship right after we break up. I'll definitely need time to heal."

"Right, right of course. Well I'm right here if you need me."

"Thanks. I love you buddy."

Buddy. That word, hurt more than you could ever imagine.

"Hey, I know this might sound weird. But maybe after me and Brett are over if I decide to break up with him, maybe you and I could like go on a date or something. Only if you want."

She was still looking down when she told me.

"Wait really?"

"Yeah.. I dunno you've always been here for me so I just thought.."

"I would love to. I know we have an unexplainable connection between us."

"Yeah, that's how I feel."

We smiled at eachother and I pulled her in for a hug.

"I have so much love for you Y/N." I kissed her forehead.

She giggled. Her sweet, sweet giggle. She made my heart leap.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment."

She looked back up at me.

"Huh? What do you mean."

"Nothing I just- nothing." I sighed and let her go as I saw Brett pull up in the driveway.

I'm not sure if I want to make a pt.2 to this. Lemme know