16

Taehyung observed internally the distance he had to run as fast as he can to reach the door, then break it or burst it open with all his power and just find a way out of this house. It seemed like a perfect plan in his head no matter how stupid it was, he was desperate.

He was too beautiful, too young to die. And especially not in this way by his best friend possessed by a demon. He couldn't even imagine it before.

"Hmm" The pair of red eyes shot at Taehyung's soft hand, a silver ring hugging his pinky and a blue gem ring wrapped around his index. "Do you want to be freed for a smaller price? I can accept a part of your body"

Taehyung's blood froze.

A part of his body?

Hell no. Mouth hang ajar, he had a hard time trying to understand what the creature was meaning to say. Was he hearing it right?

"W-Which p-part?" he gulped, feeling heat in his face. He easily followed the demon's stare at his hand, as cold sweat ran over his body. Earlier, he was just considering the possibility of escaping. But now...

He was sure he should.

"You have a nice arm, I love your rings" sweet voice rang in the silence, making Taehyung prepare himself little by little to the upcoming chase.

He counted in his head.

Three.
Two.
One...

He ran away, pushing Jimin off and kicking the door. His legs felt like jelly, barely carrying his now extremely heavy body, but it was a life-death matter. Just as he reached the door and hit it as hard as he could,

The bat was coming.

And little by little, the sound of breaking bones was getting more intense, the bat's wood turned into a bright red color, exactly like the bloodshot orbs of the demon boy laughing maniacally. Did Taehyung really think he would trick him THIS easily?

"Too bad I had to end you this way" he kneeled down, meeting the face that was no longer Taehyung's face, simply a mess of broken bones, brain matters and blood. "You would have gotten much more fun if you were patient, Taehyung ssi~"