13

Darkness.

Total darkness was the only thing that met his eyeline. His breath began getting troubled as he tried to reach out for anything only to realize he couldn't move.

"Hello joonie~" Jimin's sweet voice came from... Nowhere, to be more exact. He jerked his head back, and he saw his friend smiling widely, showing terrifying fangs he never imagined to see in real life.

"W-who are y-y-you?" He stuttered, moving furiously and trying hard to escape that tight small chair. Jimin chuckled. "You know so much who I am. You are the one who gave me life anyways, so thank you for it"

"Huh?" Namjoon gulped, the creature approaching him little by little.
"The ouija board" he caressed namjoon's soft cheek. "I was prisoned there for so long" jimin looked away.

"You have a pretty skin, so fair, so lovely... It would look prettier with that red liquid on it. Hmm, my genius, What do we call it?"

A sharp blade glowed in front of namjoon's eyes. It didn't even take a moment before it began drawing canvas on his skin. Tears washed his face as he screamed in pain, feeling its metal getting into his flesh, cutting it to pieces little by little.

Blood flowed all over the wooden ground. Namjoon felt like air hardly entered his lungs at this pace as pain took all over him.
Jimin dug his nails in Namjoon's open scars, earning more of the pleasant screams that fed his hunger. He apologetically smiled, then ended his work by entering all of the blade in the other's chest.

He only had two more to go, now.