7

Hoseok felt his chest aching, his breathing becoming harder and harder. He got more anxious by time who passed really, really slowly.
What was going to happen? He didn't know how he will escape, at all. He didn't know if he will stay alive in the first place.

He closed his eyes, before his phone buzzed. He directly turned it on to see that the notification wasn't from the groupchat as he expected.
It was a message from Yoongi.

Lilmeowmeow:
Hoseok.

Lilmeowmeow:
I'm alive

Lilmeowmeow:
Hoseok, where are you?

It was weird. Yoongi called him just Hoseok? So dryly? He used to call him hobi, angel, love... He bit on his lower lip.

Seokieseokie:
How did you manage to message me in private?

Lilmeowmeow:
No time for this, love. Please listen to what I'm saying now I beg you

Seokieseokie:
I'm all ears, go on

Lilmeowmeow:
Do you trust me?

Lilmeowmeow:
hahahaHAHAHAHAGH this is funny
!Not delivered

Hoseok smiled, a small tear forming in his eye. Oh, how much he wanted to hug his boyfriend and cuddle him to take off this fear in his heart accompanied by the suffocating air of the room and the darkness that made him scared.

Seokieseokie:
Of course I do, Yoongi

Lilmeowmeow:
I found a way out, Hobi.

Hoseok, then, felt uneasy. It can't be, it seemed a pretty foolish lie. But why would Yoongi lie to him in this life-death matter? Not as if the ghost or whatever isn't going to hurt them in the end.

Though, in that situation, he was ready to believe anything. The important thing is to stay alive and know that his loved ones are alive too. He was the most hopeful of his friends, and now he sadly lost that hope, but is ready to find it anytime.