10

"My love" he coldly muttered, putting his long fingers on jungkook's chin. The other struggled to stay still, staring right at jimin's red eyes. No, it wasn't him. It wasn't Jimin who was talking.

"Who do you think you are to never love me, huh?" He clutched his fists, throwing a punch at the boy's face in an inhuman strength and making him fall on the ground with a loud thud. He then approached to look at him again.

"You always made me suffer, Jeon fucking Jungkook. You don't know what you did to me, you broke me, you transformed my happiness into ashes" He bit on his lips, trying to analyze the latter's expression that only held numbness.

"Do you regret it?" He asked, gripping on jungkook's hair and making him forcefully face his glare. No answer.
"I SAID DO YOU FUCKING REGRET IT?"

"Y-Yes" Jungkook breathlessly replied, gulping.
"You don't seem like you do" Jimin smiled creepily. "You don't seem like you love me. And I don't care. You should love me. You HAVE TO love me, and if you did you wouldn't have cheated on me like this. As if I'm a nothing"

Jungkook looked down and closed his eyes, his chest going up and down.
If only Jimin knew he loved him truly. But he won't trust him.

The boy got a small thing out of his pocket, his unusual very long nails gripping on it, and jungkook's eyes widened.