BEAUTY CAUSES TROUBLE

Adebowale returned to his senses upon hearing Damilare's question,he turned to Folarin and said "Bring your blade here, i want to show your uncle something important." Folarin immediately complied with Adebowale's words and went to fetch Anduril, soon he returned carrying two swords, one longsword and one shortsword and then handed it to Adebowale, Adebowale smiled as he said to Damilare "Old friend,it has been a long time since we sparred, the moon is out and sleep is nowhere to be found, let me see if your skills have gotten rusty." Damilare was confused at Adebowale's words, didn't you say you had something to show me, how come you are picking a fight all of a sudden, but Damilare knew Adebowale never did something without a reason so he didn't voice out his thoughts, instead he stood up and unsheath the sword he was carrying on his waist and pointed the blade at Adebowale as he said "interesting idea, i must warn you though, i haven't spent the last two years playing, i might finally be able to beat you." Adebowale merely laughed upon hearing Damilare's words, there was no way Damilare was going to win this fight.

In the past, they had both competed many times and each time, Damilare would always lose, even if Damilare had become stronger in the past two years, Adebowale had not been slacking either besides the weapon Adebowale was currently wielding was Anduril, Adebowale had personally witnessed how sharp and dangerous this blade was and knew there was no way he would lose this fight.

Both of them got into fighting stances while facing each other, Damilare stared at Adebowale with excitement in his eyes, in the past he had always lost in a spar against Adebowale, who knows, perharps this past two years have dulled Adebowale's skills a bit, although he knew Adebowale had a reason for challenging him, he was still going to treat this as seriously as he could, he stared at Adebowale who had a smile on his lips like he knew he was going to win the fight already, Damilare said nothing and immediately gathered all his strength to his feet as he lunged forward with his shoulder intending to bash and stagger Adebowale, as Adebowale saw this, he took a step to the side causing Damilare to miss, Adebowale smiled as he aimed to swing the sword at Damilare since Damilare's back was wide open after the first attack has missed but all of a sudden, to Adebowale,the fight was already concludee but all of a sudden Damilare used one of his legs to stop himself from moving forward and used the momentum from that movement to swing his sword backwards towards Adebowale, Adebowale was surprised at this move of Damilare and immediately responded by using Anduril to block Damilare's strike, as Damilare's sword touched Anduril's blade, a large part of the sword was flew off thereby creating a large chipped part from the sword, Damilare's eyes widened as he immediately jumped backwards creating some distance between himself and Adebowale, he turnes his eyes to look at the chipped part of his sword and he was shocked, his sword may not be one of the strongest swords in the empire but he had used it for many years and he knew it was still a sword that couldn't be broken easily, he then fixed his gaze upon the sword Adebowale was using, the sword was shaped in a strange way he had never seen before but it was beautiful and then he saw the blade still looked absolutely new even after the strike he had used before which chipped his own sword, all of a sudden, Damilare became curious about this blade.

Meanwhile Adebowale was surprised at Damilare's strike, he never expected Damilare to be able to change his stance so quickly, he smiled as he said "It's my loss, i underestimated you." Looking at Damilare, he was expecting Damilare to be excited from his words but reality is often dissapointing, Damilare wasn't listening to Adebowale's words at this time, his entire attention was on Anduril, finally he couldn't hold back his curiousity any longer and asked "What is that sword, Debo?" Adebowale smiled wryly as he saw that Damilare had ignored his words and replied "This is what i wanted to show you, the blade was created by my son and Baba Olu with a new type of metal, it is stronger and sharper than any blade the empire currently possesses." Damilare snatched the sword from Adebowale and began examining it with extreme concentration, after a while, he looked at Folarin and said "Boy do you realize what you have done." Folarin was confused at Damilare's words and became afraid that he might have messed up, but Damilare suddenly smiled and said "With this weapon you have created, you have given hope to the empire, our enemies need not suppress us anymore, if our soldiers are equipped with this kind of weapon, it's only a matter of time before we defeat the ife people and unite all of Yorubaland, this is a very huge achievement, no doubt you would be rewarded massively for this." He then looked at Adebowale and said "If we were to use this correctly, forget about regaining yout power, you may even be able to become the next Kakanfor."