RIGHT DIRECTION

The sound of breaking could be heard as screams of anger came from Abeo's room, all guards and servants had fled from the room as everyone knew the prince was prone to slaughtering the nearest person to him when overcome by anger. The sound of footsteps soon could be heard from outside the door and a middle aged man soon stepped into the room of the prince, the middle aged man was Ira, chief of the Mosuro family and one of the great chiefs of the Oyo kingdom, he looked at the broken pieces of vase and furniture in the prince's room and said calmly
"I am guessing you heard the news about the high priestess as well."

The anger on Abeo's face was still present as he looked at Ira and asked "what do you want?"

"I want what you want, my prince, the priestess safely escorted back to the capital and back to your side. We both know she didn't leave temporarily, she took all the members and valuable possessions of the temple and moved to the village which shows that for some reason, she has decided to support the Bashoruns, the Bashorun already have enough power on their hands, we cannot let them also obtain the support of the high priestess and the temple, this is a very critical period and nothing must be allowed to go wrong with our plan." Ira looked extreamly serious while saying this, one could tell that he was extreamly afraid of anything happening to their plan, Abeo frowned and calmed down, he was only angry simply because the high priestess whom he considered his bride left him and the capital to go support another man, he felt like he had been cuckolded but now he was seriously considering the political aspect of Yewande leaving.

After a while, Abeo let out a heavy breath and calmed down, he took one of the fallen chairs in the room and sat on it as he looked at Ira and said "You coming to see me means you already have a plan to bring Yewande back to the capital, tell me." Ira smiled as he heard this and replied "As expected of my prince, your wisdom is truly unparalleled, you already know that i have a pla..."

"Stop with your superficial praise and tell me exactly what your plan is." Abeo cut Ira off before he had a chance to finish his words. A slight frown emerged on Ira's face but he immediately put his face back to normal before Abeo noticed and said "Yes my prince, according to the news that my spies in the village sent to me, when the basic form of the village is completed, Folarin intends to hold a banquet to celebrate the creation of the new village, Mobo and Adebowale are still at the borders so he would have no one to rely on, i suggest we go to the village with all the other great families chiefs and pressure Folarin into sending the priestess out of his village and back to the capital, if Folarin throws the priestess out of his village, she would return to the capital of her own free will and we would also have a motive to destroy that brat's village, after all the gods cannot be insulted."

Abeo was silent for a moment and finally breath out as he said "Tell the spies to find out everything there is to know about the party, when it will be celebrated, the people attending and if Yewande will be there, i want to know everything."

"As you wish, my prince." Ira bowed his head and walked out of the room while Abeo looked at a tiny plate, on the plate was oil and a rope was attached to the oil, at the other end of the rope, a fire was burning which lit up the entire room, this was a basic form of a lantern that all households used. As he stared at the small flame, there was a cruel smile on Abeo's face as he said to himself "You cannot run from me, Yewande, sooner or later you will be under me and when that day comes, i will make sure i break you."

Meanwhile Ira who walked out of Abeo's hut looked back at the hut and smiled sarcastically as he said to himself "Soon, i won't have to endure this humiliation anymore, bowing my head to a spoilt brat, Abeo you foolish boy, you think you shall ever sit on that throne, with the help of the Nupe, when this kingdom is mine, i shall make you suffer a hundred fold for all the humiliation i have had to endure."
As he thought about the fact that this kingdom will be his to rule one day, there was a smile on his lips and he quickly walked away.