TEINDE

Morning of the next day, everyone had already begun walking to Wefari, each person had a mixture of fear,anxiety as well as expectations to see what their new home would look like.

Soon they arrived close to Wefari, the hills, forests and rough roads were gone and now they were all walking on a large plain and at the end of the plain stood Wefari village, the mountains at the back of the village and the river flowing near the village created a strong visual impact on everyone who gazed upon it, even from afar, they could tell this was an absolutely beautiful place to live in.

As they all drew closer to the village, their feelings of fear and anxiety worsened and everyone immediately began murmuring immediately as they saw the walls made of concrete and cement covering Wefari village. Although it wasn't yet completed, the construction of the first layer of walls of Wefari had never stopped for a single moment and now they were even more imposing than they were when Ira and the rest of the chieves had visited Folarin.

Not only the wall but the orderly soldiers walking atop the walls and patrolling diligently created a sense of oppression for the civilians who were looking to make this their home.

Folarin who had temporarily put aside his feelings of annoyance over his discussion with his father and was still immersed in the joys of getting home looked around and noticed the fear and anxiety in the eyes of the civilians who had followed him and then he looked at the walls of Wefari and then back at the people, he didn't even need to use the power of the cube to know what was going on, the people were afraid of the patrolling soldiers and Folarun didn't blame them for this, this people were used to being bullied by those with power especially the soldiers of the capital and now looking at the soldiers who were patrolling the walls and looked stronger and more disciplined than the ones in capital, they would be afraid that this people would be their new bullies.

"Halt!" Folarin shouted at the top of his voice as he rode his horse to the front of the people, Folarin couldn't hide his smile as he looked at everyone who followed him, the most basic thing that Wefari needed currently was a large population and this people were more than enough to boost Wefari's industry, although it may take some time and there would be losses but Folarin knew the eventual gain would outweigh the loss.

But for now, he needed to reassure this people, if he were to let this people enter Wefari with doubts and fear in their mind, this could serve as a potential catalyst for rebellion and disaster in the future, Folarin planned to create a new order in Wefari, one where the people weren't cruelly exploited by those in power and he could not do that while having doubtful subjects.

Folarin got down from his horse and stared at the civilians who had left their lives back at the capital to create a new life with him here in Wefari and said in a loud voice "I see the fear in your eyes and i know what you are all thinking, that i am just another noble who is going to cruelly use you and then dispose of you when i am done."

There was silence all around but anyone could see that everyone present agreed with what Folarin had said.

Folarin continued his words saying "I am not going to tell you to let go of your fears and unconditionally believe in me because i know that is impossible, what i want is for you to take a look around, take a look on this land that you stand on, this land is now your home, this is the land where you shall build your houses and raise your families, on this land you shall grow old and die with dignity and then your children shall do the same and their children and soon your lineage shall be engraved into this land and no one, neither peasant or noble will be able to take this away from you, this is not just empty promises but an oath i make in the god Ogun's name that i shall fulfil, again i do not ask you to trust me, no matter what i say, it doesn't change the fact that i am a noble, i was born a noble and i enjoy noble privileges, pretending to understand everything you go through would simply make me a hypocrite..."