A Never Ending Fight: Meet Ultimate Humungousar

Third Person POV

Naruto just sat on the building waiting for his partner to wake up its been a good four hours since they left Bellwood. Naruto couldn't shake the feeling on returning to the Leaf Village. He quickly shook his head ignoring that stupid feeling besides he got banished for completing his mission. He turned around to see Rias finally waking up.

"Hey Rias, how ya feeling?" Naruto asked watching his partner look around very tired.

"Tired, where are we? How long have I been out???" She asked exhausted rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"You've been out for about four hours and we're in Japan." Naruto stated hopping of the ledge and making his way towards her.

"JA-JAPAN!!! How'd we get here?!?" Rias shouted kinda confused on how they made it all the way here.

"Well after Gwen left, she must have put us in some kind of trance, but I broke out of it and you weren't coming out of it, so I turned into Jetray and flew us all the way here plus you weren't waking up, so I sat here till you woke up." Naruto added causing him to laugh.

Then Rias's face immediately turned red when she thought of Naruto carrying her. Naruto pressed his forehead against hers, "Are you alright? Do you have a fever???"

Rias immediately crawled away her face redder than her hair. Naruto confused on why she's so embarrassed, but just shrugged it off, "Well I think we should get going." And she nodded her head in confirmation.

Naruto and Rias quickly made there way down the building. After a few hours of walking and talking about random things they were deep into the forest knowing that the hidden villages are located around here. Rias and Naruto had been separated. Rias was looking around for Naruto when something hard and growing covered her legs trapping her in diamond till it completely encased her body. Naruto confused on where Rias disappeared off to went looking for her.

"RIAS!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! RIAS!!!" Naruto shouted looking for his red headed partner.

"It's been awhile Naruto." He heard a voice appear. He quickly started searching for the voice when he saw someone encased in diamond.

"RIAS!!!" Naruto raced over to her when a giant abomination landed infront of him.

"Hello Naruto." The monster smiled evily at him.

"Aw, it had to be you." Naruto said looking at the monster he created, "Sasuke Uchiha."

"Do you know why I'm here?" He asked in anger.

"Are you here to reclaim your pride after losing to me or kill me." Naruto joked knowing Sasuke couldn't defeat him.

"Naruto, the village sent me after you because they found out about this form and that watch on your wrist. I can do anything you can do because I know all your powers. Inside and out." Sasuke said enclosing his diamond hand into a sword getting ready to end him.

Naruto activated the Ultimatrix instantly slamming his hand down. His body started hardening into a dinosaur like creature, his arms started growing longer. A tail grew from the lower part of his back. His teeth turned into fangs with the Ultimatrix badge appearing in the middle of his chest, "HUMUNGOUSAUR!!!!"

Humungousaur grabbed his arm, "Sasuke meet Humungousaur." He said grabbing his diamond encased arm and judo-flipping him over his shoulder. Sasuke groaned in pain. Humungousaur sighed and walked over to his diamond encased partner when Sasuke got back up, "Hey loser." Humungousaur turned around, "I didn't hear any bells."

"You know what Sasuke. I don't have time to play with you, so let me introduce you to someone else." Humungousaur pressed his Ultimatrix badge and four prongs appeared out of it. Blind green light engulfed Humungousaur. His stomach became black and armor like with spikes growing on the sides of them, his brownish skin became green, his back became a turtle shell with more spikes growing out the sides, his tail became an armored wrecking ball. His hands turned into gauntlets with claws growing out his fingers. His face became a mask like with little spikes appearing on top, with horns growing out the sides of his face.