A Desperate Rematch: Naruto vs Sasuke & Vilgax

Third Person POV

After Naruto went to prison Sasuke sat around training that new power he got from Naruto in the Valley of End. Yeah he knew he was a freak and it was all Naruto's fault. Whatever that watch did to him he liked it and he liked it alot, but of all people it had to be stuck too it chose the dead last of the academy. Power like that was meant for him. He went to Tsuande's office cause there was something important he had to see.

He knocked on the door then heard a 'come in.' He opened the door to see the Toad Sage Jiraiya Naruto's old mentor, Kakashi, and Shizune Tsunade's apprentice.

"I'm here, did something happen?" I asked not caring about anything, but killing Itachi Uchiha my older brother.

"Sasuke this is about Itachi, your brother." Tsuande said grabbing something that was on the floor.

"Itachi? What about my brother?!?" Sasuke yelled angrily, but suppressed his transformation.

Tsuande put Itachi's head on her desk, "Your brother is dead."

Sasuke looked at Itachi's head in disbelief, "Who...did....this???!" He balled his hands into fists knowing whoever killed his brother was gonna die.

"We don't know who or what killed Itachi or his partner Kisame, but I did find something when I was observing there bodies." Jiraiya said reaching into his robe grabbing a blood soaked diamond.

"What is it?" Shizune asked, but knew it was one of Naruto's weird creatures that killed Itachi and Kisame.

"We don't know." Tsunade said till a ninja that worked at the prison Naruto was sent to ran inside.

"Lady Tsunade!!!!" The ninja screamed urgently

"Hey, you work at that prison?" Kakashi said who'd been silent the entire time.

"LADY TSUNADE, WE HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT NARUTO UZUMAKI HAS ESCAPED!!!!" The ninja screamed at the top of his lungs.

Everyone in the room went wide eyed till Jiraiya started laughing, "Don't worry Tsunade I'll find him."

"I...I wanna come too. Jiraiya please let me help find Naruto." Sasuke said knowing that when he finds Naruto he's gonna put him down for good.

"Sure." Jiraiya said, "Pack up, we're leaving in 15 minutes."

Sasuke nodded and ran out the room towards his house. Packing some clothes, "Naruto you're gonna pay." Without hesitation Sasuke had transformed out of hatred for his former best friend now all he is, is just a corpse in his way. Not knowing that a certain octopus alien was watching and waiting for them to make contact with the nine tails jinchuriki.

Naruto on the other hand not knowing that a giant battle is coming was zooming through the forest looking for someplace to sleep, "This should be a good place." He zoomed around the area setting up camp and then powered down, 'Boy, what's wrong?' He heard the Kyuubi's voice ring inside his head.

"I feel alone kinda wished Azmuth didn't leave so he could guide me on what to do." Naruto spoke lying down on the ground.

'You know he believes in you and so does your predecessor Ben.' Kurama said

"That was incredibly insiteful didn't know that the Nine Tailed Fox was so wise." Naruto spoke joking around

"Enough with your insolence, I, the Great Nine Tailed Fox Kurama order you to shut up!!!" He heard the Fox demon yell inside his head

"Ha, like that's ever gonna happen." Naruto laughed at the upset demon who started ignoring him.

Naruto wrapped his arms around his head wondering what his past mentor was like. Hopefully he'll be able to help him with this watch now that he's learned all 1,000,912 species of aliens residing inside the watch.