Aliens Attack! Naruto vs Sasuke

Third Peron POV

It's been 2 months since Tsunade became Hokage, Naruto has been secretly training to use the watch learning and mastering all 10 abilities, and Sasuke has been acting differently towards Naruto since he was the one that defeated Gaara and now Naruto and Sasuke stood face to face on the rooftop of the Hospital.

"Why are we here Sasuke?" Naruto questioned him pretty nervous about how things were about to go down.

"I think you know what's about to happen Naruto. The way you defeated Gaara, the difference in our power. You're getting stronger and leaving me behind just like Itachi." Sasuke shouted at him angry that he can't catch up to him.

"Are you seriously overreacting over this, how stupid are you?" Naruto was getting angry, but immediately held back reaching for his watch.

"There you go acting all high and mighty, I'm gonna put you in your place loser." Sasuke balled up his fists

Naruto and Sasuke stared each other down neither one making a move just staring. Till Sasuke ran at him causing Naruto to stumble back a bit, but immediately dodged the punch. Naruto and Sasuke threw a punch at each other resulting in both of them catching it. Till Naruto caught Sasuke's foot spinning him around, Sasuke instantly reacted using his hands to release himself from Naruto's hold. Naruto was sent flying into some sheets that sent him crashing into the fence. Sasuke took his opportunity grabbing Naruto and started using him as a punching bag. Naruto kicked Sasuke in the stomach causing him to stagger back leaving Naruto with an opening. Naruto ran at Sasuke making some clones and all three clones kicked him into the air making the real one jump up and kick him into the ground, but Sasuke countered and kicked him into the ground. Weaving through hand signs Sasuke yelled, "FIRE STYLE FIREBALL JUTSU!!!!!!"

The fire started being rotated around when it was gone Sasuke was in shock when he saw the blue chakra ball in his hand, so weaving through more hand signs he landed on one, "CHIDORI: ONE THOUSAND BIRDS!!!!"

"I'll win no matter what!!!!" Naruto shouted jumping towards Sasuke.

"That's enough you two!! NOOOO!!!" Sakura yelled jumping into the fight between her two teammates.

'Damn it!!' Sasuke yelled out not being able to move out the way.

'Shit, can't stop.' Naruto also reacted the same way seeing Sakura intervene in there fight.

Then Kakashi appeared grabbing both Naruto and Sasuke's arms flinging them into opposite directions leading them into two different water towers. Sasuke's arm getting stuck inside the water tower while Naruto's hand slides down the water tower.

"What the hell do you two think your doing? That was a little intense for a friendly sparring match." Kakashi yelled at the two of them.

Sakura looked between the two of them afraid that this would break up there team. Naruto staggered a bit and layed there thinking on what he was about to do, 'If it weren't for Kakashi-sensei, I would have killed Sasuke.'

"Were you really gonna kill him Sasuke." Kakashi asked a bit curious to know if Sasuke would kill Naruto.

Sasuke's ego kicked in and gave him a sly smirk while flipping off the hospital roof, then he heard dripping sounds and looked over at where Naruto's attack landed and saw the back of the tower obliterated. He was shocked at how powerful it was.

"Damn it, Naruto, how powerful are you?" Sasuke yelled in shame knowing he'd come in second to the class loser.

Naruto came down from the ledge and saw Sakura still standing there, "Sakura this is between me and Sasuke stay out of it." He said a bit pissed off and walked off.