Azmuth: Creator of The Omnitrix

Third Person POV

Naruto was training in the Sand's training grounds honing his ninja skills. It's been a week since that octopus like creature thing came and attacked his friends home.

Naruto wanted to get stronger even stronger that way he wouldn't need to rely on the watch so much.

Flashback time

"Naruto, where were you when that thing attacked??" Temari asked curious usually when a boss they couldn't handle Naruto would appear and defeat him, but Naruto never showed up another creature who could morph into more things defeated him.

"Um, I was here destroying the robots." Naruto smiled nervously so they wouldn't catch his lie well half lie since Naruto was there.

"Glad that you could help, after that battle the creature who could morph he sped away." Kankuro said thankful to whatever it was that saved there lives.

"Well I'm glad you three are safe, but I won't be able to stay long probably for about 2 more weeks so I'll spend the rest of my time training." Naruto said letting them know the bad news

"Oh, well you're always welcome here anytime Naruto." Gaara a bit saddened that his friend was leaving, but offered he could come back anytime.

"I'll gladly come back. Well I'm gonna start my training." Naruto smiled and walked out there front door.

Flashback over

Naruto felt bad about lying to his friends, but it had to be done. He sat under a tree in the training grounds and took a look at the Omnitrix that glowed green. Then his thoughts went back to that alien he turned into during his battle with Vilgax. Naruto feeling a bit sketchy pushed the dial, watching it spring to life, he started turning the watch till he saw the alien's picture he was a bit blouted, but Naruto didn't care. He slammed his hand down and felt super weird. He started expanding like Choji does, but different, his hands turned into claws, giant pads appeared on the upper part of his body and two on body legs. His back became shell like and when the transformation was over he spun into a ball then back into himself with the Omnitrix badge appearing on his head.

Naruto looked at himself and felt the ground spinning. He lost his footing and fell on his butt, "Ouch, how the fuck do I use him." He shouts then thinks back to his battle he was a spinning ball, "Let's see if this works." Naruto got up and slowly started sprinting when he hit the ground turning into an armored ball knocking trees down as he went past them. Then landing flat on his face, "I gotta get better at landing on my feet, but I think I got a name for you. Cannonbolt." Cannonbolt smiled and in a flash of green light Naruto was standing in his place.

"Huh, so the Omnitrix found an owner already?" A voice behind him said causing Naruto to spin around, but no one was there.

"Who are you? Where are you???" Naruto shouted out looking around for that voice that spoke to him

"Down here, human." The voice spoke again, but this time Naruto looked down to see an older version of Grey Matter.

"Um, Grey Matter?" Naruto asked

"Grey Matter? I don't know what on earth that is I'm a Galvan named Azmuth." Azmuth said a bit irritated at the name this human gave him.

"A Galvan? What the hell is that?" Naruto asked confused to what he was talkin about, "Wait, who are you?"

"I'm Azmuth creator of the Omnitrix." Azmuth said his name again.

"Omnitrix? You mean this watch on my wrist?" Naruto asked sitting in front of the Galvan.

"Yes, the watch on your wrist it's called the Omnitrix." Azmuth said rubbing his head gaining a migraine.

"I'm confused?" Naruto said and earned a nod from Azmuth, "So why have you come here for the Omnitrix?"

"I've come to see if the user is using it for his or her own personal gain, but I've been watching you since you first got it. How you used it to help your friends, then you were betrayed and sent to prison. Then I saw you sitting in that cell spending 6 months trying to hack into the Omnitrix and I'm surprised you succeed. You're a good person Naruto Uzumaki, you remind me of the previous owner of the Omnitrix." Azmuth explained that he'd been watching Naruto since he got the Omnitrix.

"Previous owner? Who was he or she??" Naruto asked kinda shocked that someone wore the Omnitrix before him.

"His name was Benjamin Kirby Tennyson. He was the original wielder of the Omnitrix before he died he reset the Omnitrix to its original form." Azmuth remembered the mischief Ben would get into, "When he died it was a sad day so we sent the Omnitrix away before Vilgax could get his hands on it."

"He sounds like a hero." Naruto smiled sadly that's all he wanted to be was a hero, "Are you gonna take the Omnitrix from me?" He asked

"No, but I did want to clue you into the 11 species that are in the watch, sooner or later you'll have to find a way to unlock all 1,000,901 aliens residing in the Omnitrix.

"1,000,901 + 11 that would equal." Naruto started till Azmuth cut him off, "1,000, 912."

"Did Ben unlock all of them." Naruto asked

"No he got up to 7,810." Azmuth stated

"Wow." Naruto looked into the sky wondering what could happen if he unlocked all those aliens.

"That Arubian Pelarota or what you've named Cannonbolt you unlocked in your battle with Vilgax." Azmuth said

"I don't know how tho?" Naruto asked still needing help understanding how all this worked.

"Keep doing good work and start learning all 1,000,912 alien species." Azmuth threw a book at him, "That should help you till we meet again Naruto Uzumaki." The Galvan bid farewell to the new owner of the Omnitrix.

"Bye Azmuth." He waved goodbye.

"One more thing Naruto." Azmuth said giving him a green jacket with the number 10 on it.

"What's this?" Naruto asked curiously taking the jacket from Azmuth.

"It was Ben's old jacket, take it." He said

Naruto a bit nervous took the jacket and put it on it was a bit big on it, but it felt right. Like he was making his previous mentor proud.

"And with that I'll be leaving the Omnitrix with you. Don't let me down Naruto." He said and vanished in a blinding blue light.

Naruto looked at the number 10 on the jacket and knew he'd make both Azmuth and Ben proud.

With that Naruto continued his training for the next 2 weeks and he also took the time to read the book Azmuth gave him till it was time for him to go. He was standing at the village gate with Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara.

"It was great having you here Naruto, come visit us. Alright?" Temari said giving him a hug.

"You bet." Naruto smiled at his friends

"We'll see you around Naruto. Don't get too dangerous out there." Kankuro laughed which caused Naruto to laugh at him.

"I won't." Naruto chuckled giving Kankuro a firm handshake.

"This isn't goodbye Naruto." Gaara smiled offering his hand out to him.

"Of course not." He shook his hand which turned into a hug, "I'm gonna miss you Gaara."

"I'll miss you too, Naruto." He smiled till Naruto broke the hug and took his leave from the Sand Village. As soon as he wasn't in the canyon anymore he turned into XLR8 and sped out the desert as fast as he could go.

To be continued...