A Blast from the Past: Ben's Secrets Revealed

Third Person POV

Rias had layed Naruto's head onto her lap while he slept, 'He looks so peaceful.' She gazed down at his sleeping face watched as he'd fidget a bit in his sleep. Until he jolted up looking around trying to decide where he was.

"Naruto, are you alright?" Rias asked in a gentle voice worrying that something must have happened.

"Yeah, just a bit hungry." He said hearing his stomach growl at the thought of food. Rias handed him a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Naruto looked at the names on the list.

"Those are the names of the aliens Kevin had unlocked for you and-" She stopped and gave him another paper, "He told you to visit Ben's cousin."

"He did? Hm, welp let's go find something to eat." Naruto said stretching a bit before glancing at the Ultimatrix, 'So it wasn't a dream it's actually here.'

"Naruto?" Rias questioned him concerned because he was staring at the watch for a while.

"Sorry I'm alright. Let's go eat?" Naruto started walking out of the base before Rias grabbed his arm.

"You forgot your jacket." Rias handed him Ben's old jacket.

"Thanks Rias." He smiled before sliding both his arms through the sleeves and adjusting it before walking out the base, "So Kevin left us how are we supposed to get to places without a car?"

"Naruto, we can fly or you can turn into someone who's fast." Rias said causing him to fall flat on his face why didn't he think of that.

"Sorry Rias I'm a bit dumb." He placed his hand on the back of his head chuckling nervously.

Naruto was a bit nervous about using the Ultimatrix for the first time, but he overcame it. He pushed the button and watched the faceplate spring up, he started turning the dial seeing holograms of the aliens turn one after the other and didn't recognize any of the aliens residing in the Ultimatrix, but found one that could fly. He slammed his hand down, watching it disappear. His hands and feet turned into claws and talons, his body reshaped itself into a red Manta Ray, wings grew from under his arms and onto his body, with a tail sprouting from his lower back, his face grew two yellow horns and his teeth turned into fangs. The Ultimatrix badge appeared in the middle of his chest with two black lightning bolts spreading from his back to his chest where the badge was.

Naruto looked at himself and was wondering what Ben called this one, "Rias, you still have that list? The one with the alien names on it?" He asked

"Um, I think I do?" She dug into her pockets and found it handing it to him. He looked at the list and found a name that fit, "JETRAY!!!"

Jetray launched off the ground and took to the sky with Rias right behind him. They were looking for a place to eat around Bellwood and finally after flying for 20 minutes they landed infront of Mr. Smoothie. In a blind green light Jetray was replaced with Naruto. Rias ordered 2 Blueberry blast smoothies with 2 burgers and chilli fries. Naruto pushed the button watching the Ultimatrix face plate spring up, but what he noticed is that holograms of the aliens showed up.

"Hm, wonder if my old aliens are still here?" Naruto wondered turning through the aliens seeing if any of his old aliens transfered over.

Rias came back with a tray of food and saw Naruto fiddling with the watch, "Hope you're hungry?"

"I am." He laughed and grabbed his portion of the food and started gobbling it down, "Thanks so much Rias."

Rias had been taking a few bites so she couldn't hear Naruto while he was stuffing his face, "Naruto your gonna choke if you don't slow down." She nagged him causing him to choke.