"I never thought I would see any of you ever again," Her voice cracked as she nuzzled against Deweys shirt. Not caring that she was soaking his shirt in tears, or that he might die of lack of oxygen, Dewey simply hugged her back.

After a while, everyone was getting ready to sleep. Lena and Violet insisted on staying for the night since they wanted to be with Webby after she got out of the hospital. They spent the night talking about everything Webby forgot.

"Wait, I actually joined cheer instead of football?" Webby laughed at the thought.

"Something about wanting to support your boyfriend," Lena smiled and shrugged. Webbys smile grew even more as she looked down at her hands.

"Wow, I can't believe I had a boyfriend,"

"You don't remember a thing about Abigor?" Dewey asked. He felt a spark of hope when he did. Webby shook her head no before speaking.

"He sounds like a good guy though," Webby commented.

"Hmmm…. He's a fun guy to be friends with," Lena told her. Webby got on her feet and looked around the room.

"I had some strange but cute taste," Webby looked at her pink hearted wallpaper. The only thing she wasn't liking was the boy band posters she had, "Really strange taste in music. But I do like all these little guys!"

She hopped into her bed that was full of stuffed animals. She squeezed each and every one of them, feeling their soft texture.

"So cozy and soft," she released them and looked around her room some more, "But where are all my things. My magic rocks, my weapons, my spell books,my signed poster of Rakky?"

"You stuffed it all in the attic," Dewey told her. He got on his feet and pulled the attic down. Webby rushed up followed by her friends. All but two. Lena noticed Huey was outside the door speaking on the phone.

"It's good to spend time with you too but I can't," She heard Huey. Lena opened the door and looked at the hall. Huey noticed her and simply waved. Lena walked up to him and was about to ask who he was talking to but the quiet atmosphere let her hear the voice on the other line.

"Awe please Huey," Lizzettes voice pleaded. Lena leaned on the wall and listened in, "I would love to go to the dance with you."

"Sorry Lizzette, but I already have a date," Huey felt his head pound after this sentence.

"Is it that weird Violet chick? Cause you can do so much better."

Before Huey could say anything, Lena grabbed Hueys phone and shouted. 

"Excuse me! Who are you to say that my little sister isn't good enough?"

"Lena, calm down," Huey gently took his phone back, "Sorry Lizzette, I'll talk to you later."

With that he hung up.

"Dance? Violet?" Lena wanted to make things clear.

"Violet asked me to the dance and I agreed," Huey blushed a bit at this. His vision became slightly blurry but he shook it off.

"So you're the lucky date huh?" Lena smirked.

"She told you?" Huey asked.

"She said she was going but since she's not a student at Cape Suzette, I only assumed she got herself a date with someone who is. Who thought it be you," Lena chuckled, "I guess I'll see you and Vi there."

"You're going too?"

"Louie asked me to be his partner at the stand. He's gonna need all the help he can get," Lena answered. The two friends began to go back in the room but before they did, Huey spoke up.