"No Leo and don't get all crazy because everytime I'm sick you treat me like a baby."

I look at her and laugh.

"Because you are my baby , baby."

I see a faint pink on her pretty brown skin.

"Aww is my baby blushing."

"Shut up its just cold."

I laugh at that.

"Coniglietto it's 85 degrees out."

"Yea but when you drive fast cold air comes through and you know that I get cold easily."

I just laugh and nod. "Okay baby."

She just punches my arm and chuckles.

"Whatever."

Ten minutes later we pull up to shake shack through the drive through."

(I know the real shake shack doesn't have a drive through or I don't think so but this is Wattpad anything is possible bitches😙)

"I want the ten piece chicken bites with the barbecue sauce make that two and then a hamburger with bacon and lettuce and shack sauce no tomatoes. And get me a chocolate milkshake extra thick. No matter a fact get me two shakes then a large cup and then I'll pour both into one big cup and it will be a large shake." She says looking at me like that wasn't the largest order in the world.

I looked at her in disbelief.

"What you need me to write it down? I know it was kinda complicated."

"Athena I know you eat a lot and don't take that the wrong way but you want all of that food? And then you barely not even barely not at all eat shake shack I don't think you'll eat all of that."

If looks could kill my Italian ass would be some garlic bread. (Lol I put this in the first chapter of Leo's first POV.)

"What are you saying that I can't eat all of that or that I shouldn't eat all of that because I'm getting fat huh?"

I looked at her dumbfounded for two reasons one because of her mood change and two how she switched my words.

Deciding not to argue I just ordered the food through the voice thing. When I got out the drive way and got our food athena was already eating.

Twenty minutes later we got home and I took my food and the remainder (which wasn't a lot) of Athenas food into the house.

When we got in the house I started eating and athena started to eat the remainder of her food.

"Ok Coniglietto , I know you've been waiting for months but the surprise I've been keeping from you is finally done."

At the mention of surprise her eyes lit up.

"So are you going to show me now?"

I chuckle.

"Don't get too excited now. You'll get to see it soon and I believe you'll love it." I said getting up to give her a pec on the Lips.

"I'm going to get in the shower okay?" I said to Athena who was currently drinking her other milkshake that was probably warm by now.

She just nodded me off.

Getting my stuff and getting into the shower I started to think about me and Athenas future how everything is finally going to be perfect for us. I just hoped Mateo and Sasha would be by our side as a couple too. I wanted to see them both happy and healthy.

Leo On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara