Chapter 18

Athenas POV

He started to rub his hand in a circular motion on my ass.

"You could've been so good but no you chose to be bad hmm? But I should've expected it you've always been a bad girl , and it's my job to put you in your place."

He started to lower his hand , lower and lower. Until he got to my pussy. He started to rub me terribly slow.

I moaned.

"L-Leo what are you doing?"

He ignored me and slipped a finger inside me and started to finger fuck me slow.

I tried to bite into his leg to stifle my moans but he pulled my hair which made me moan more.

"Don't hide it , I thought it was fuck me? Hmm?"

He's trying to mock me but I couldn't dwell on it right now.

He started to go faster.

"I asked you a question."

I didn't answer but it wasn't because I was trying to ignore him I was to busy moaning.

"Y-yes."

He started to go really fast, so fast you could hear how wet I was.

"Your ragazzo inutile could never make you feel like this."

I started to feel a pit in my stomach. I was about to come. It was gonna be a big one.

"Oh my god I'm about to come." I screamed.

He stopped. He fucking stopped.

"No no no why did you stop?"

"This is not for your pleasure , now are you gonna take your punishment or do we have to go through that again?"

"That was a fucking punishment!" I said started to get angry.

"Let me ask you one more time are you going to take your punishment or are we going to go through that again?"

"Please let me come."

"You have five seconds to tell me what you want to do."

I wanted to cry call me a bitch in heat but I didn't have an orgasm in three years that fucking sucks.

"Punishment." I said.

"Good girl."

I wanted to say fuck you but I didn't want to make my situation worse.

He slapped my ass.

"Count Athena."

"One." I said in a low voice.

He slapped my ass again.

"I can't hear you."

"One." I say louder.

Slap.

"Two." I say.

Slap

"Three." It starts to feel good and makes me even more horny than I was.

If you could even get any more hornier than this.

Slap

"Five."

Slap

"Six." I start to moan.

Slap

"Mmm Seven."

Slap

"Fuck. Eight."

Leo laughs.

"You sound like you like being spanked baby."

The next slap was right on my pussy and it felt so good.

"Oh my god, Leo." I moaned.

"You want to come don't you."

"Please."

Oh god what the fuck was I thinking. I'm in a relationship I haven't seen him in three years and now I'm about to come so hard because of him.

"Beg me."

I was so horny because I didn't even question it.

"Please Leo make me come , god please."

He kept on slapping my pussy. I felt the pit in my stomach I was so close I could taste it.

I don't know what I would do if he stops again.

"Cum." He says.

And I do I scream so loud and my legs start to shake and my eyes start to water.

He still is slapping my pussy which makes me go into another orgasm.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head while I just scream. After a whole five minutes I'm finally down from my high.

Leo has to get me get up from being bent over I'm so weak.

I don't say nothing when he takes my keys and picks me up bridal style and carries me to his car and locks up the shop.

He gets into the car and starts to drive. I eventually fall asleep.

I wake up to someone calling my name.

"Athena wake up we're at your apartment."

I wake up and rub my eyes and realize we're at my apartment.

"T-thank you Leo for driving me to my apartment."

Before I could get out he grabs me.

"Athena, I meant what I said when I said I'm not taking a no for an answer this time. There's nothing holding us back but you. I'm giving you 3 weeks to do whatever and break up with your boyfriend and stuff like that and after that your mine I don't like playing any games when it comes to you it's been to long Athena."

My mouth was open like a fish.

"You can't just give me time to break up with my boyfriend. I don't have a say in this?"

"No Athena you had a say for 3 years and look where it led us now your gonna listen to me. You have three weeks then I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you do you understand that?"

I almost moaned out load. I didn't say anything but just nodded.

"Goodnight Athena."

I tried to walk out again but he pulled me again.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed him back almost immediately. We kissed until we had no option but to breath.

"Now goodnight." He said as he pecked my lips for one last time.

"Goodnight Leo."

I finally got out the car and walked into my building, as I was in the elevator alone I touched my lips.

"I'm still in love with Leo." I whisper to myself.

.
Hey guyssssss omggg I got 1.21k reads rn but by the time y'all read this hopefully it's gone be more I want to thank you guys 🥺🥺 2k reads on the way love you !!!!!! - Author 🥰

P.S chapter 2 of "IWYLM" is out !!!! Go check it out on my page or account or whatever you want to call it 😂😂