*~My Tommy~*

After a few days of the incident, Tom started acting like his normal hyper self again. But after Tord heard about Melanie Martinez going to insomnia, he couldn't resist to see her. He was going to ask Matt to take him since Matt knew how to get to the place holding the event, but after he saw Matt talking to himself in front of Toms small flip mirror, he couldn't help but listen. "Ok... You can do this, you know he's accepting of everyone, including his friend if he confessed his feelings, oh god..." Matt paused for a minute to shake his head and look at the foldable mirror with stickers on it. He smiled and then folded it up, placing a kiss on it. "I'll think of something better..." he let out a heavy sigh as he sat on his bed and pulled out his phone. His home wallpaper totally wasn't a picture of him and Tom that Tom totally didn't just sort of make him take. He didn't mind it since he got used to Toms random selfie with friends moments even if he hated how goofy his own face looked.
After that, Tord just decided to let Matt have his day alone with Tom, so he just asked Edd to come with him so he wouldn't be so scared going alone. He decided to treat it as a date to, since he thought Edd was sort of cute when he stuttered. It was a bit hard to explain why and how they would get there without directions, but Tord just decided that they could use the GPS for directions. He gently closed Matt's door and softly scooted over to Edds room at where he was organizing some of the books he just got at the new bookstore. "Hey uhm... Edd?" Edd turned around to look at Tord who was adorably fidgeting with his hands with a very rare smile on his face. "Can you drive me to the insomnia event? I don't want to go alone..." Edd paused for a moment. He then put on a shaky smile and nodded as the feeling of nervousness flushed out of his system. "S-sure!"

In the morning, Matt got the news that he would be spending the weekend alone with Tom. He was really surprised by this news, mostly due to how much of a coincidence it was. After Tord and Edd left with plentiful of goodbye hugs from Tom and normal goodbyes from Matt, Matt drew in a breath before he looked at Tom who headed to the kitchen. The two were still in there pajamas, Tom in a pastel blue fluffy pajama shirt and fluffy pastel blue pants and Matt with a simple white t-shirt and fluffy pants. He usually slept in his boxers, but just decided to put on fluffy pants last night for some reason. Tom ran into the kitchen with an extra bounce in his step before turning his head back to Matt. "Let's make pancakes together! That can start off our buddy weekend!" Matt sighed, baking certainly wasn't his forte. But he did notice that Tom seemed a bit more excitable in the mornings then usual when his friends leave, usually he's sad for half an hour before he's back to his normal self. Also, was Tom talking this whole time? Matt didn't notice due to his gayness towards him.

"Hey Matt, how do you twirl the batter without the stuff going everywhere?" Tho Tom was an expert with sweets, he was almost on the same level of hopelessness with baking like Matt is. Matt places down the frying pan and came up from behind Tom, placing his hand on Toms on the whisk gripping down. "Like this." He then started moving in a slow pace. In all honesty, Matt didn't want to take his hand off of Toms, and he was able to see Tom blushing and smiling like a goof. But oh, how Matt loves that goof. "Slow and steady, like this..." Suddenly, Tom leaned into Matt who was behind him and smiled as his blush grew. And that's what made Matt show a bit of blush as well. After that, Tom poured the batter into the pan and allowed Matt to still hold his hands as they flipped the pancake together. They didn't say much, just savored the moment.

Matt split the pancake in half before handing a plate to Tom. "Here you are." "Thank you!" Tom took the plate and smiled sweetly before pouring half a bottle of maple syrup on it. The two then sat next to each other on the couch, and that's when Matt got nervous. He shouldn't be nervous tho since he knew Tom since high school.

"Hey Tom..."
"Yes?"
"Have you ever been in a relationship before?"
"No, why?"

Matt drew in a breath before he let out a sigh. "Just curios." He looked at Tom who already finished half of his pancake. Matt decided to just at least kiss Toms cheek, so he leaned in. But before he could get there, Tom turned his head causing there lips to smash up against each other. Matt pulled away blushing, and shook his head. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean for it to go like that!" Tom started to giggle before smiling at Matt. "It's fine! Let's just try it again!" Tom then leaned up towards Matt, placing his hands on Matt's thighs and then gently kissed him as he felt Matt kiss back. After they pulled away, Tom clasped his hands together with a wide smile. "Ohhh! That one was my favorite!" Matt could only smile and roll his eyes. He never really let anyone see him smile like that before and it even shocked Tom.

Not even a minute later, they were both lying on the couch with Tom in Matt's arms.
"What should we do today?"
"How about a romantic movie or something?"
"Ehehe! I thought I would have to teach you how to be all lovey dovey, But you're a natural"

Tom let out a soft giggle as Matt held him a bit closer. Tom was like a baby kitten almost, soft and fragile. And he'll do everything he can to make this work. But for now, he is just relieved that Tom loves him back. "I love you, Tommy."
"I love you to!"

(( 1063 words! Including these right here... But uhm, I have some plans for this in the future tho updates might be a bit slow since I need to think up of some drama to make things saucy. Also maybe a child's name, idk, you'll see ;3 ))