Corporal Lawrence x WW1 Nurse Reader Lemon

(Sorry for the long wait and not updating btw, I'll be updating again. I still have assigned schoolwork that I have to do though :/)

(Warning: This is somewhat more of an intense lemon and a non-con. Non-con means non-consensual, which is pretty self explanatory. If you're uncomfortable with that, please don't read.)

My name is y/n l/n, I'm a young nurse at a French hospital and I'm currently working in the mental ward. There is a new patient, a soldier, who was transferred from the trenches. He's different from the rest and makes everyone uneasy. I was assigned to him to be his main caregiver, which he seemed to enjoy. Today I was coming to check up on him in the Men's ward. Everyone else was in the cafeteria while he claimed he wasn't hungry and stayed on his bunk. When I arrived, I smelled a horrible stench. I looked around for the source, I was horrified when I found out. On the ground near one of the bunks was a patient, his clothes bloodied. Some of his bones were broken to the point they stuck out of him, he was missing a few teeth and looked like something...corrosive had burned him. He had also been half-way disemboweled. A few tears ran down my face as I slowly backed away until I hit something. A person. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me, "Hello my love~" The person cooed.

It was none other than Corporal Lawrence. I squeaked as he slowly grinded into me, "L-lawrence no I..." He cut me off, "Shhh my dear, I want to do this with you. I don't have much time left here." I tried breaking away from him, "Lawrence p-please no! I'm a virgin!" He grinned and sighed in satisfaction, "It's okay, I am too. That only makes it better~" I eventually broke away from his grasp and tried running for the door, only for him to grab my wrist. I tried to scream, before I could make a sound, he covered my mouth with his hand and held his pocket knife to my throat. "Now, now mon cherie, there is no need for me to do this. It's up to you how much I use this on you." He said lowly. I nodded a bit. He locked the door. He picked me up and walked over to his bunk in the corner farthest from the door. He laid me down on the bed. The Corporal was bent over me, grinning widely. 

"Have I ever told you how attractive you look in that uniform?" He whispered. I shook my head no. I squirmed beneath him, "Lawrence...please don't do this..." I whispered back. "Hmm?" He smiled, not really paying so much attention to my words as he slowly traveled downwards, nuzzling the side of my neck. His lips felt as light as a butterfly's wings, touching and tickling my skin just barely but enough to make my body quiver in anticipation. "My my, you sure have a sensitive neck." He chuckled, the very definition of glee, "And to think I've not even yet started." I turned my head to the side as much as the knife would allow me to avoid his gaze. "Now be a good girl and I prom-" I looked back up at him, "Why...why did you kill him?" I asked with tearful eyes. His smiled dropped instantly, his pupils dilated. He pressed the knife harder against my neck, "Don't. Talk. About. That." He growled. I nodded quickly and looked away, tears still streaming down my face.

He stopped pressing as hard, "Good." He caressed my cheek. "Aww, don't give me such tearful look," He cooed, "You almost make me feel like a monster~" As he spoke, his thumb softly ran across my cheek, wiping a tear off. I knew these soothing actions of him were completely fake, and didn't do anything but increase my disgust, "Now, where were we?" He asked. Before I even realized it, he had already pressed his lips against mine. My watery eyes widened and body froze at the unexpected act, causing a muffled whine to form in my throat. I heard him chuckle as he gently clenched my lower lip between his teeth, nibbling it teasingly before run his tongue over it. He darted his tongue inside my mouth. The slimy muscle started to move lively inside my mouth, earning more muffled protests and shivers as it eagerly explored my wet cavern, making sure to not leave a single spot untouched.

I grimaced, resisting the urge to bite down on that gross thing that twitched dominant on top of my very own. I tried to push it out, only to have the tongue sucked in turn inside his mouth. "Mhmhmmhph!" I felt you were about to suffocate, his lips pressed so hard to hurt and... my God, you were being french kissed by Lawrence. After a moment that for me seemed endless, the Corporal finally decided to break the kiss, in need for air just as me. He slowly parted from me, causing a thin wire to momentarily hung between our open mouths before breaking the moment I coughed, gasping for sweet oxygen. He licked his lips, lust glimmering in his pale eyes as he breathed, warming my wet lips. "Christ, if only you could know how long I've waited for this moment." He pecked your lips again, asking for more. "P-please... stop!" I cried, pressing myself against the bed more in the vain attempt to put some distance between me and him. "W-why are you doing this to me?!" I asked.