Yandere SCP-049-J x Heterochromia Female Reader

(Warning: This has some death and some mild NSFW themes~)

When I was born, I was diagnosed with Heterochromia, which made my eyes two different colors. People called me a freak and bullied me. I became obsessed with other "freaks" and anomalies when I was young, which eventually led to me getting a job at the SCP foundation. After I'd worked my way up, I was finally a level 4 researcher and was put in charge as the head researcher of SCP-049-J. He was essentially a bad imitation of SCP-049. I found his antics odd, yet adorable. 

I regularly visited him in containment and interviewed him. As of recently I've noticed he's changed. He's become much more "clingy" and "protective" over me. He acts as if I'm his and only his, I'm starting to wonder if he has feelings for me. While I was lost deep in my thoughts, It appears he somehow escape containment once again. "049-J, this is the 23rd time this month!" He laughed, "Oh sweet, Y/N. You know I can't stay away from you!" He said in a sing-song voice. "Oh, I believe it." I replied. He came over to me and hugged me tightly. 

I reluctantly hugged him back. We stayed like that for a while before he started feeling my curves. I pulled away, "Woah, Jay (nickname for 049-J), that's a bit too far." I said nervously. I could tell he was smirking behind his mask. "Oh good doctor, don't deny me, I know you want me too~" He said. I blushed, "W-What?!" He laughed a bit, "There's no reason to be ashamed, after all I am the best doctor, who wouldn't want me?" He walked over to me as I started back into a wall, "Jay, I'm warning you!" Before I could react he picked me up bridal style and sat down in my office chair with me in his lap facing him.

He buried his head in the crook of my neck, "Oh, doctor, my sweet, sweet Y/N!" He burst into a fit of uncontrollable giggles, "Oh my love! I killed them for you! No one can ever take you from me!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "Y-You what?! Who did you kill?!" I shouted. "Shhh, love, I killed all of the staff that I seen on my way here, it's alright, they can't hurt you anymore. They called you names, they called you a freak." I struggled to get off of his lap. During the struggle, he moaned out suddenly. "Oh no..." I thought to myself, realizing what I had just done. 

"Jay! P-Please, let me go!" I shouted. "Nope, I'm afraid I can't do that, not after what you just did-" As he was about to finish I cut him off, "Jay, I'm sorry, I can't do that with you!" I was on the verge of tears, my best friend might be about to rape or molest me and was a complete lunatic. Jay seen my current condition and spoke again, "Shh, don't cry, Y/N. I didn't mean to scare you, just please don't cry." He said sincerely. I nodded my head and tried not to cry while being stuck with Jay possibly for the rest of my life.