•Chapter FIVE•

On every birthday of Amira, she always received a black rose from Axzi and the reason is still unknown. She remembers it very clearly when in fact, she was very young but still managed to remember that guy who always came and gave him a black rose. Now that, 15 years later, Amira is 17 years old (coming 18) and she started to investigated and find the truth behind it, except for the reason she received it.

She found out about Axzi because Axzi loves to be in the human world all the time that's why some people always see him around. That's the time she started to investigate everything she knew.

//Flashback//

When she turned 16, she pretended to be asleep in her room because she was upset about her mom that doesn't allow her to have a big party. She was about to come down but she suddenly feels cold and had goosebumps so she lay on her bed again and close her eyes.

That's when Axzi came and said "Are you asleep mi lady? Happy Birthday, please live happily and healthy" he left the rose and kisses her forehead afterward. He was about to leave quietly again. But Amira suddenly opens her eyes "I finally caught you. So, it's you? The person that gave me a black rose? Can you show up yourself? Can you turn around please?" Axzi doesn't want to show himself but he can't ignore her favor so he turned around and said "Hi" in his shy voice.

Because Amira wanted to know everything, she asked Axzi about it but Axzi don't have any plan to tell her but because she was eager to know the truth, she annoyed Axzi so, in the end, Axzi tells her the truth except why he was giving her a black rose. He doesn't want her to be upset more, he plans to tell her about it when she was old enough to absorb everything.

Before Axzi left, Amira asked him to stay longer because she wanted to draw Axzi. Amira is a very talented girl, her hobby is painting, sketching, drawing, and such. She's good at it, so she wanted to draw Axzi and that's how she got a photo of Axzi and asked around if they know him.

//End of Flashback//

Amira doesn't remember her childhood memories that much because it was a long time ago. But she remembered the guy who keeps giving her a black rose every birthday she had and she also remembered the day she confessed her love at a young age.

But that's the truth, in just a short time, she falls for him. She has a crush on him when she was six years old and falls for him when she was sixteen years old. Love is a very powerful feeling, you can't describe love and question it how and why because love is a feeling that can't be described because it can only be felt. Isn't love is awesome? It's a universal feeling that you can feel anytime.

The grim reaper doesn't get old so he still looks like a young man but maybe his age is a bit older. Maybe one hundred years? Who knows? She even drew his face so it was easy for her now to look for him.

Her friends might tell her that it's just puppy love or a young love but whatever they told her she won't give up. She has a lot of suitors but only Axzi catches her heart and eyes. She won't accept them because her heart only looks for Axzi. People, especially the boys who like her always asked her "Who is Axzi?" but she always kept quiet about it.

But when they asked her "Where he is?" she just told them that he is busy working. This is true, Axzi—a grim reaper also known as "death angel" they are busy working — collecting and fetching human's soul. Of course, she didn't tell them about it because she knew that his identity is not so good in her world.

Her friends told her to stop her feelings for him because it's not good for her he's not even a human. But who are they to stop her happiness? Who are they to decide what her heart desires? They are her friends but they don't have a right to whom she supposes to love. They can't dictate what her heart wants. She just continues loving him in a faraway but she didn't even know what he felt. After all, she's scared to confess and get rejected because she's young but now that she's going to be 18 yrs. old already, she wanted to confess.

Little did she know, Axzi already fell for her too. It isn't a one-sided love because they are truly in love with each other. But of course, the Deity of the good always tells Axzi not to fall in love with a human girl and don't follow his father's path. But Axzi always wanted to be a human and love Amira with all his heart. Just like his dad's love for his mom, Amira is like his world and life. The time of life and death has stopped for him, no one knew how much Axzi suffered, and only seeing Amira gives her hope and feeling of life.

 The time of life and death has stopped for him, no one knew how much Axzi suffered, and only seeing Amira gives her hope and feeling of life

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_
____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING ♡♡♡