•Chapter SEVEN•

One week later, Amira's birthday is approaching and she was in her friend's house with the other friend, she only has three best friends, they are helping Amira with her plan for her 18th birthday. They bonded first in a mall and went to her friend's house that is near the mall.

"Amira, you received a bucket of black roses today for your 18th birthday. Even your birthday is one week later" Amira's friend said while handling the bucket of black rose to her that they found outside the door. "Amira, aren't you scared? You always received a black rose. You received it for 18 years. Black rose means death." Said the best friend who grew up with her.

Amira smiled and said, "No, I'm not scared at all. I feel safer rather than scared." Amira's friends got shocked and before they answered back, one of their classmates—a close friend of one of her best friends, who was invited in the house to help them out at Amira's party, heard their conversation and said, "What if you met the person who gave that? What will you do? Thinking of it, makes me feel scared" her friends agreed and it also gave them goosebumps. Amira smiled again because she knows that guy will protect her and will never hurt her.

'To be honest, I already met him when I was a child but I was once forget his face' she said in her thoughts.  "I rather embraced death than beg for my life. If dying is the only solution to be with him, I'm willing to embrace death." Her friends are always startled by her, they don't know if Amira is crazy or she is just weird.

The night came, and Amira is just walking alone from her friend's house after discussing her party. She is walking to the terminal of the bus, holding her bucket of black roses, and smiling from ear to ear. Of course, who wouldn't smile when someone you love gave you a rose? It may be crazy for the others but simple gestures always made her feel happy especially if it was Axzi.

She's walking on the road and it's night time there's not a lot of people outside the subdivision of her friends.

To be honest, her friends insisted that they will send her off in the terminal, but she said she can manage. She was walking quietly when she heard a suspicious noise and she noticed that someone is following her, she holds her bucket of black rose deeply and whispered, 'Protect me, Axzi.' Because she knew that it wasn't Axzi who is following her.

Yes, Amira knew that Axzi is the one who is giving her black roses. The only thing she doesn't know is WHY?

On the other hand, in the black realm, "Axzi! I told you not to like her! What are you doing? You know Axzi, I can't save you anymore. Because this is beyond my limit. BLACK ROSE is a FORBIDDEN and you knew that! But what are you doing? SAVING THAT HUMAN KID and FALLING FOR HER is also FORBIDDEN!! I don't know what to do with you anymore! you won't listen!" The deity of the good shouted at Axzi for the first time because she found out that Axzi's first love is that human girl. She is worried that Axzi may follow his father's path. She doesn't want Axzi to be like his father, she doesn't want to experience the same pain when Axzi's father died and became ashes.

She even made up the story of how his parents died so Axzi's won't blame himself for coming into this world. But the truth is she lied to Axzi because she thinks that Axzi may be sad and feel depressed over it.

She doesn't want Axzi to be in pain and just wanted to be happy but she didn't expect that Axzi's happiness is in the human realm. She feels bad for shouting at Axzi earlier because she feels like she's stealing and throwing away Axzi's happiness. When in fact, she promised herself that she won't let Axzi feel any pain. But what she's doing now, questioned herself if she's effective to be Axzi's guardian.

"Please, I'm begging you, stop this and don't follow your father's path" the deity of the good continued. Axzi is just looking down, he doesn't know what to say. He disappointed the mother she knew. But the moment he heard the word 'father', he suddenly looked at her with a confused face "You knew my father", it wasn't a question but a phrase.

The diety of the good got caught. She doesn't know what to tell Axzi. She's not ready for this, she planned not to tell him but it's true that "there are no secrets and lies that can't be found out"

"Axzi..." the deity of the good is also shocked in her own words, she didn't even notice that she said those words. Axzi speaks up again, "I knew that you were the deity of the good but who are you? You didn't take care of me for nothing aren't you?"

The middle deity speaks up for the first time, "Your girl is in danger, don't you want to save her?" the deity of the good looks so irritated and annoyed in the middle deity's word and looked at her with angry expression because it's like she's bribing him to continue what he's doing which is wrong in their world. But on the other side, it also benefits her so Axzi may forget what she said for the time being.

"What did you just say?! Amira is what?" Axzi shouted. He went to the human realm and tried to find Amira, and then he heard Amira's whisper. He was about to call her but suddenly everything went black.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________