Chapter Fourteen: Forget-Me-Not

(Your name's) P.O.V

I could hardly sleep.

I had too much on my mind to even get comfortable last night. I don't know how long I was staring to a wall until I saw the room slowly begin to light up with the sun rising. The shadows cascade across the floor of this room and soon the wall as I then blinked my eyes once.

Slowly sitting up, I then stretched my arms lightly above my head before moving out of bed to go ahead and get dressed.

I might as well get ready now and maybe pass the time by reading if I am unable to sleep.

I looked to the black article of clothing Ichijo gave me. There was a long sleeve shirt that went to my elbows as I then slipped on tight thigh length shorts. Looking over, I then grabbed the looser type of black pants to slip over my shorts now, adjusting the area to settle the waistband onto my waist comfortably as I then looked into the mirror.

All black huh? Well I suppose this outfit is more for it's dexterity than style moreso.

I then continued to do my usual morning routine, making sure my hair was styled the way I liked as well as brushing my teeth before I went ahead and walked out with my katana on my back.

"Now...where was the direction to the library again?" I muttered to myself as I then shrugged my shoulders, moving to walk down the hall as I then guided myself to walk passed the many corridors in which led to a door at the end of the hall.

The door was completely dark, almost of black spotless wood as I then moved to silently open it to see a very massive office room.

Goodness.

There was a desk and a shelf of books on the far side of the wall along with some dark filing cabinets. Some candles were lit as my eyes roamed now to a lone writing desk that had a papers scattered upon it with ink displayed.

Hm, looks like letters.

Well, I suppose I accidentally stumbled onto what I believe was Ichijo's office room. It was very massive but beautiful really.

I should go before someone comes.

I then silently closed the door to then turn around, heading now in the opposite way as I then walked calmly around the mansion for a few more agonizingly lost minutes until I looked over to see the Ichijo butler walking the area.

"Oh, good morning miss Kazurai. Up early I see." He spoke, bowing slightly as I then softly smiled.

"Aha yes~ I'm trying to find where the library is. Can you point me in the right direction?"

"Certainly. You are almost there, keep going this way and then make a right. There you should see the dark wood double doors with golden handles to lead into the library's hold."

I then nodded, moving to walk in the direction he pointed as I smiled politely back to him.

"Thank you very much~"

"Anytime at all."

I continued on the way he instructed. My eyes roamed upwards to the balcony overhead, looking to the beautiful railing as the lights were all on from above, the bulbs decorated and cleaned. Everything in this place is so spotless, it's hard to believe how neat and in place everything seems to be kept.

It wasn't long before I made the said right to then come across to the familiar dark double doors I recognized to be the entrance to the library with the golden handles.

Walking in through the double doors silently, I looked up to see the giant thick sapphire colored curtains opened, revealing the tall glass beautiful windows of the sun rising soon as I stepped fully in to the carpeted room to close the door behind me silently.