Love is, senseless, and it grows

to my love,

Obsession is never a good thing. Attachment can prove, fatal. Emotions block the truth. Loving you, has broken my mind's walls. A lifetime of rules, regulations, built to keep me safe within, hidden within. Then here you come to knock them down. You nock it down with that small smile. You nock it down with every word, with every touch. Brick by brick you tore my house down, so we could love. After wanting someone so long, to move on seemed, like a fantasy. But the moment we talked, we started, something struck and, I couldn't care.

When we were on call, and I found my old notebook, I had written of you once. The last entry before that day. You had two lines in there. Only two. But, those few words said more than anything. "Well, as of now, it's been three months with (you). I hope this one lasts." Within those two simple lines, it speaks beyond what I can say. I hope some other time we can read that book together. You can see as, while I never planned for someone to read it, something blossomed.

The past while has been a mess for me, for us. Emotions are running high, and all that we want is eachother. That beautiful, cooling calm that comes when we're together. That ease and comfort that makes the day, the week, more liveable. But as we've been forced to survive apart, I realize that, when it comes to you I can loose my head. I'm attached to my phone, so I can keep our conversations. I'm begging nature to speed on up, so we can hug once more. I'm doing things quick, so we can call when.you can. Love can make you senseless. Because, all I want is, what I can't have. And that is you. Still you find a way, to make me love you more, to keep chipping me down until there's not a single brick left. While I want to love you, as you love me. It can be scary, but we'll at least grow together.

sincerely,
me